eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Bulb sizes/specs for Pajero 2.8 binnacle.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Electrical issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RBZ

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 21:30    Post subject: Bulb sizes/specs for Pajero 2.8 binnacle. Reply with quote

Just trying a little fast track for information. Had a disaster with my Pajero by taking it to a company who have well and truly screwed the electrics up.
Initially I wanted to replace the three binnacle gauges, which I did. However I needed them connecting up both electrically and piping into the cars system. After 2 months the work on the gauges was not completed and the quality of work done was appalling. I have spent most of the day ripping it all out and trying to return the vehicle to spec.
Problems are: No speedo, tacho, warning lights (dash), no temp gauge and no alarm blips. Rectifying these problems are above my skill level but one thing I wanted to do was to replace the altimeter/attitude bulb along with the compass bulb (which I have never seen). My problem is what size capless bulb do I need and why does the bulb have a blue covering on it?
Some ideas as to why the other equipment will not function would be great if possible. As an aside the same garage made a mess of my triple fuse holder (80A, 20A, 60A) mounted to the positive battery terminal. Can these be sourced.
Your help would be much appreciated. I am going to have to find myself an auto electrician who takes pride in his work. DIY is out of the question, I am in hospital for some major knee surgery yet again. My crawling around days ended some years ago after the first operation. Thanks.

Ray
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 21:30    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

kenthepipe
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 23:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry can't help with definite fixes, so here's a few links from the forums from over the years that might be of some use..,

http://www.pocuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=43046&highlight=altimiter+bulb

http://www.pocuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1709

http://www.pocuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9286&highlight=compass+bulb

Unfortunately some of the pics have gone  Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Electrical issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: