Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Speedo not working and a/t flashing not changing above 3rd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Gearbox / transmission & 2WD / 4WD Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kerrypaul

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:35    Post subject: Speedo not working and a/t flashing not changing above 3rd Reply with quote

Sorry to ask may be a silly question to some
So went out to truck today went up road though does not seem to be changing gear then noticed no Speedo nothing clocking the mile I did  so turned round came home any suggestion and help on what is is what it could be and how to fix I have took the dash with the Speedo ect I. And seen this box any help would be very great ful
Many thank Kerry
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:35    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Kerrypaul

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:36    Post subject: Pic Reply with quote

Pic could not add
Simon_W

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably the speedo conversion box that's at fault.  This produces the symptoms that you describe.

Have a search in the top left box for 'speedo conversion box' and you will see that this issue has been well covered already.

Advice is generally to remove the converter box, reinstate the original wiring, and get a new speedo dial that shows mph instead of kph - if they are still available.   Otherwise do what I did on another car and use Dymo numbers to mark it in mph.  Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Gearbox / transmission & 2WD / 4WD Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: