Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

4wd fault

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> 4M41 / 3.2 (DiD) models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cromaloop

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:05    Post subject: 4wd fault Reply with quote

Hi this week I bought a 3.2 shogun lwb and seem to have bought a shed as the faults list is growing everyday
New fault today. I switched into 4H as I need the 4wd for towing and it flicked over to the 4wd orange flashlight and stayed on
When I start the car now the green lights flash for the front axle until I travel 100m then it goes over to the orange warning light
This is the same for any setting on the 4wd selector now but was fine before

Any help as I just seem to keep finding more and more on this car I  the first week of owning it
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:05    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Simonfathead

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

it might be down to lack of use, sticky micro switches might be useful to find a nice gravel road and switch between drive modes, drive a little bit then back to 2h then drive then back to 4h etc etc. If you get a gravel road you can also try the other 2 drive modes. You might find after a little while the switches might free themselves.
cromaloop

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 13:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thanks
Blackchallis

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 15:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this on mine and I got some new swtiches on ebay for £80 for a full set of 5. swapped them out and it was sorted, so as mentioned. the switches on the gearbox get dirty or corrode
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> 4M41 / 3.2 (DiD) models All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: