QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Replacing (finding!) fuel pipes in wheel arch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Petrol model specific Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grabber

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:00    Post subject: Replacing (finding!) fuel pipes in wheel arch Reply with quote

While doing some bodywork in the rear/right wheel arch of my 2002 Pajero LWB we noticed that the (double) metal fuel pipe (running through the wheel arch from the tank cap to the fueltank) looks quite rusty
Do these tend to rot way? I would like to look for a good spare one. I bet that could be a difficult search (guess new not available anymore, so find a good second hand one).
Are these pipes the same on MK3 and MK4 models?
And what about a MK3 patrol versus a MK4 model?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:00    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Petrol model specific Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: