Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Changing spark plug

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Newbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danieljarrett123

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 20:21    Post subject: Changing spark plug Reply with quote

So I'm trying to change all the spark plugs on my V6 24V 3L shogun GLS but I can't seem to remove the inlet manifold as it seems to held in tight. I have removed as many bolts as I can see
Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks again
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 20:21    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

MonteRob

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try Youtube, there should some good video illustrations there.
chris81964

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 19:35    Post subject: Re: Changing spark plug Reply with quote

Danieljarrett123 wrote:
So I'm trying to change all the spark plugs on my V6 24V 3L shogun GLS but I can't seem to remove the inlet manifold as it seems to held in tight. I have removed as many bolts as I can see
Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks again

How did you eventually do it. I am in the same boat
iam_TJ
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are lucky and the layout is the same as the 3.5 GDi it is (just) possible to get to and change the spark plugs without removing the inlet manifold at all - a bit of a squeeze and requires flexible tools to get the socket/driver in at an off-angle.

For mine all I had to do was remove the air pipe from the air filter to the manifold and the mounting bracket below it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Newbies All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: