eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Super select dash lights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Gearbox / transmission & 2WD / 4WD Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
M7BFZ

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:58    Post subject: Super select dash lights Reply with quote

Hello all, I apologise if this question has been asked before but after searching and browsing I couldn't find it  I have a 1995 pajero 2.8  and the lights on the dash for the super select do not work. I can put it from 2h to 4h and no lights appear on dash same when I put it in 4hlc and 4lowlc .is there a fuse for this or am I looking at switches. Many thanks in advance.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:58    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Perry T

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 20:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the transfer case switches
M7BFZ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 20:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for your reply, I take it that I would have to drop the box to get at the switches or can they be accessed from under the vehicle.
Simonfathead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 15:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

it needs to be lowered slightly but not removed just to give you a little bit more access. Just a thought have you checked the bulbs i know its a simple idea but they may have blown!
M7BFZ

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 15:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's daft but I didn't think of bulbs being as none are working, but shall now check those first and also find a wiring diagram to see if it is a fuse. Thank you very much for your reply sir.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Gearbox / transmission & 2WD / 4WD Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: