2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Rear tail lights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Newbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hopesanddreams

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:47    Post subject: Rear tail lights Reply with quote

Hi, I am sure you lot with no the answer to my question. I need some replacement rear tail lights for pajero mk 2 lwb 2.5. My question is  do all the mk2s use the same part lwb swb? Or is it a specific to the lwb Cheers
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:47    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

robfinger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 17:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you talking about the complete housing assemblies with lenses and such?  If so there are only two types that I'm aware of and the difference is not whether it's a SWB or LWB truck but rather if it has tail lights in the rear bumper or not. My '98 has the bumper lights and so the big ones up on the sides of the tailgate only have reverse and fog lights in them, the other Mk2 that I regularly see in town is also a '98 model and it's set up the exact same way even though it's a UK model whereas mine is a LHD import. So I'm gonna say just stick to the type you have (97 model year is the split IIRC) and you'll be fine.
Hopesanddreams

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is a 1991 jap import, I have no bumper lights, as there is a full heavy duty rear tow step with rock sliders. I have Ordered a pair of tail lights on line now cheers anyway. I have got so much stuff on this truck that really is pointless for me. Looks really cool but pointless as I don't ever go off road and don't intend to. I have always had sports cars love my Nissan 350z, I never got the 4x4 thing  untill I was given the truck due to my father ill health. And love it  So time has come for a change  I will be selling my highly modified 350z putting it towards a super charged range rover sport 2014.like I said I don't intend to go off road and like sports cars poke so I thought best of both worlds.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Newbies All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: