Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Bluetooth hands free

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> 4M41 / 3.2 (DiD) models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrispy

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 15:20    Post subject: Bluetooth hands free Reply with quote

Has anyone fitted a hands free bluetooth to a 2007 LWB? Advice on best system and how to fit it gratefully appreciated
Thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 15:20    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Simonfathead

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 18:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are different options for hands free, you can get the clip on sun visor ones but im not a big fan of them. What sort of head unit do you have the stock one or an aftermarket version?
You can get parrot hands free but can be expensive and if you want it too run through the stereo you need a mute line (i think) and the wiring harness to match your stereo. I had a hands free built into the aftermarket stereo which worked great with a seperate mic but that died on me and it was replaced with a non bluetooth version don't use the phone in the car anyway so not a big loss to me.
A few more details as to what you have fitted might help
chrispy

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 22:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simonfathead wrote:
There are different options for hands free, you can get the clip on sun visor ones but im not a big fan of them. What sort of head unit do you have the stock one or an aftermarket version?
You can get parrot hands free but can be expensive and if you want it too run through the stereo you need a mute line (i think) and the wiring harness to match your stereo. I had a hands free built into the aftermarket stereo which worked great with a seperate mic but that died on me and it was replaced with a non bluetooth version don't use the phone in the car anyway so not a big loss to me.
A few more details as to what you have fitted might help

Thanks for that. I’ve got the standard Mitsubishi audio with the Graceland cd and cd storage. I’ve tried to upgrade that but mine doesn’t have a memory card slot so I’m stuck with old maps and can’t add Bluetooth
I’d like to keep the oem system if possible but would like something that I can run through the speakers
iam_TJ
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 19:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

On my 2003 Mark 3 3.5 GDi Elegance I added a Bluetooth+DAB to FM radio transmitter adapter and simply have one FM radio channel tuned to its FM transmit frequency so no input wiring required. The device I have auto-connects on start-up and has a magnetic mount fixing so I installed it just above my left knee on the drivers side below the dashboard binnacle with the wiring passing through a hole in the lower trim cover.

The one downside is it only has an internal microphone and the placement is sub-optimal since it is on the up-facing side of the case.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> 4M41 / 3.2 (DiD) models All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: