2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

volvo 850 parts needed help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Other vehicles technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nev garland

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 16:02    Post subject: volvo 850 parts needed help!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

can any 1 recommened some where i can get rear drivers side door, saloon volvo 850, 1995, front drivers mirror with door,plus 2 alloys Question last night some *beep* thought he,d do a u turn on the duel carriageway in front of me,clipped his back end then bounced my volvo off the central reservation, ouch, smashed 2 alloys, back, arch , rear door, and front drivers door, , this happened so fast he done a runner, very kind of him, didn,t even get his reg, can,t claim either, 3rd party only Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad so if any 1 out there knows of any one breaking a volvo 850 or selling one off as knackered , i,ll be intrested, by the way ive tried various findapart,24/7 and no joy
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 16:02    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

yellit

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 20:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nev try universal spares they are based in kirkby loads of cars heres their number 0151 546 2323 . cheers paul
nev garland

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 22:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx for that paul , nice to see another club member in liverpool Smile Smile Smile Smile
yellit

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 22:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nev there are quite a few around here mate . cheers Paul Very Happy
nev garland

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 22:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

i,ll keep my eye open then paul Laughing Laughing Laughing
MartinF
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 23:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't help with parts Nev.

But a bloke in work is selling an M plated one, red, alloys, tidy looking for £900. Don't know if that's the going rate.
nev garland

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 23:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for that mart, not a lover of red, just got rid of a red t5 3 weeks ago and that was some motor, the 1 i need the doors for , drives like it just come off the production line, so im trying to patch her up , but thanks anyway mart Smile Smile Smile Smile
nev garland

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 16:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

right thanks for the help , my doors are on their way from south hampton , front and rear door in the exact colour code, with all the trim and glass, and motors, 112 pound delivered , not a bad price, so if any of you own a volvo check these volvo breakers out, keith cooper of southhampton, keithcooper55@hotmail.com and thanks once again to those who replied Wink Wink Wink Wink
earthmover
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 19:06    Post subject: Re: volvo 850 parts needed help!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

[quote="nev garland"]can any 1 recommened some where i can get rear drivers side door, saloon volvo 850, 1995, front drivers mirror with door,plus 2 alloys Question last night some *beep* thought he,d do a u turn on the duel carriageway in front of me,clipped his back end then bounced my volvo off the central reservation, ouch, smashed 2 alloys, back, arch , rear door, and front drivers door, , this happened so fast he done a runner, very kind of him, didn,t even get his reg, can,t claim either, 3rd party only Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad so if any 1 out there knows of any one breaking a volvo 850 or selling one off as knackered , i,ll be intrested, by the way ive tried various findapart,24/7 and no joy[/quote][quote]

HI TRY LAKES GARAGE ON THE A1 AT WYBOSTON IN CAMBRIDGESHIRE HE'S GOT ABOUT A HUNDRED PERHAPS MORE 01480 212291[/quote]
nev garland

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the info earth mover, i,ll be ringing them up cheers for the help mate Laughing Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
earthmover
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:57    Post subject: Volvo Parts Reply with quote

Glad to have been of assistance I've worked on plant etc for over 40 years so really into diesels etc! Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Other vehicles technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: