QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

How Did You Find POCUK?

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / etc - non-technical
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How Did You Find POCUK?
Search Engine
77%
 77%  [ 326 ]
Windscreen Flyer
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yellow Diamond/Wheelcover
1%
 1%  [ 5 ]
Events
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Word Of Mouth
12%
 12%  [ 51 ]
Dealer/Private Seller
1%
 1%  [ 8 ]
Magazine Adverts
0%
 0%  [ 4 ]
Ebay
2%
 2%  [ 9 ]
Other
4%
 4%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 422

nick the nurse
Shining Star
Shining Star

Zodiac: Capricorn
Location: Wolstanton Newcastle Under Lyme Staffs a little sleepy Hamlet full of drunks and OLD PEOPLE!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 23:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello nugundam   matey how yer doin been wondering where you had got to Confused
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 23:27    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

nugundam93

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 23:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehehehe i sure missed this site.  been busy with work.  oh okay, busy is an understatement.   Crying or Very sad  Laughing
View user's profile Send personal message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
nick the nurse
Shining Star
Shining Star

Location: Wolstanton Newcastle Under Lyme Staffs a little sleepy Hamlet full of drunks and OLD PEOPLE!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 23:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just pleased to see you again hows mymitsuph doing  Confused  Wink
nugundam93

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

been busy with a lot of activities too.  Smile

and of course, more new members.   8)
View user's profile Send personal message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Ivor Green

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant remember now how I found the club ,but very glad I did , I and Steve (Technicians at a  Mitzy dealer) both ended up with some good friends and have bennifited from the knowledge we have gained , we have been bowled over the kindness we have been shown , I have personal ygained two or three very close friends who although not living close to me or even in regular contact I know are there for me Simon , James , Ian and of course Nick the Nurse , without there friedship , I think the last 12 months would of been unbearable .
what a great bunch of mates
God bless yuo all Ivor <><
just remembered one of my customers told me about the club and sugested I might try lookingand seeing what was on it . His name was Ian and went by the name of STOOSH  top man and good friend .
nick the nurse
Shining Star
Shining Star

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 22:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Green your a top top Fella  Wink  thumbleft
Cheers my Friend Wink
j1m6o

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 22:14    Post subject: advice on buying a second hand pajero swb Reply with quote

hi all,

i'm off to france for a few days and when i get back will be looking for good second hand swb pajero to use as for work and play. i'm looking to spend a max of £3000. if anybody has got some good points to look out for then let me know. i've got my very good mate shaun who introduced me to pocuk by the way to help so any all is not lost as i'm new to pajero's. we are looking into doing a 4x4 holiday to croatia too. have any of you done this type of holiday before, if so got any tips? by the way pocuk i've made a donation but not recieved any yellow stickers or a tax disc, any reason for this? keep up the good work

jimbo
nick the nurse
Shining Star
Shining Star

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 23:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will get 'em never fear  Wink
For advice look in the newbies section and buyers guide  Wink
HTH
Knight

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 14:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

i fount this place through word of mouth but all i can remember is the guy who told me is called tim and thats it Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Question  Question
nottmbantam

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to view a Pajero and knew it had one or two problems, so whilst I was making my mind up about buying it or not, I did some research on t'internet and found some bits of info which helped.

My last two cars back in the UK were BMW's and I was ( and still am ) a member of one of the owner forums for Beemers in the UK, and knew how useful it was - it just provided me with so much help and info on running and maintaining the car, I thought that if I could find something similar for a Paj , then it would be fantastic.

So, thanks to Google, I found POCUK and was really peased when I first started browsing through the site, as it looked just like what I was after. And so far, have already had quite some useful help and advice.

All being well, I should be picking up the Paj today, and will post up some pics tomorrow.  Laughing
nick-dudley
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 0:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to buy some pajero lights off a guy from ebay - nice well spoken bloke called gazzizz - he reccomended pocuk to me, forgot the name of it, bought something else off him a few weeks later, and there was this crazy bloke there with him called leebeelee Laughing
Turns out me and leebeelee came from the same kind of area - along with his better half, whose brother used to terrorise us kids on a honda scooter Laughing
Small world, so many interesting characters, not enough hours in the day:lol:
Had only been on pocuk 2 weeks, got yds and met another nice member - fastnige Laughing  then a few weeks later drnail and family Laughing
Really looking forward to meeting so many more colourful characters Laughing
Nick, aka billy no mates Laughing
GAZZ1ZZ
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 13:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick-dudley wrote:
I went to buy some pajero lights off a guy from ebay - nice well spoken bloke called gazzizz - he reccomended pocuk to me, forgot the name of it, bought something else off him a few weeks later, and there was this crazy bloke there with him called leebeelee Laughing
Turns out me and leebeelee came from the same kind of area - along with his better half, whose brother used to terrorise us kids on a honda scooter Laughing
Small world, so many interesting characters, not enough hours in the day:lol:
Had only been on pocuk 2 weeks, got yds and met another nice member - fastnige Laughing  then a few weeks later drnail and family Laughing
Really looking forward to meeting so many more colourful characters Laughing
Nick, aka billy no mates Laughing

Well spoken  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

So glad i mentioned the club to ya  Wink

You wait until you come to a meeting Nick, you think they are mad on here, wait until they all start drinking  and piddling on your car, aint that right John Laughing  Laughing
bezzabsa

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 14:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well - searched for Pajero after I'd brough tthe SWB - and well I'm still here and now have 2 Paj's
Have met Gazz - but hope to meet some more local's soon -especially some dodgy guy from Stourbridge with a SWB MK1  Laughing   Laughing  Laughing
Been a member of Mud-club for years, but not a lot of info on there about Paj's - did get pointed this way by Jas828 (?)
but had already looked by then
richs2891

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 22:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was searching for info on 4x4's and off roading before I took the plunge and bought a 4x4. Mention this an an Aussie friend who mentioned this site as I mentioned that I was interested in a pajero.
So far finding the site very helpful and friendly people
Richard
angrydave
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 22:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought a pajero of my father, googled pajero club as i was in a club with every other vehicle i had and came up with pocuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / etc - non-technical All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: