Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Junior Import Dealers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Pinin & Jnr technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
point blank
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:10    Post subject: Junior Import Dealers Reply with quote

My wife keeps going on about getting an automatic Junior for herself but looking around they seem to be like rocking horse wotsit with the ocasional private sale miles away. Are there any importers that still bring Juniors into the Uk since the change in sva rules? Any dealers websites?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:10    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

MIM889

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Point Blank, patience my friend, if your wife likes turkeys, what's there to do !!
Pajero Jr is no turkey, just try one !
I've had mine since September now and find it to be one of the best cars I ever bought, good looks, rugged and sporty, well, I guess I like turkeys too then !

Cheers....
point blank
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 21:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey MIM889 I think that you mis-understood my meaning of a turkey, I didn't mean that all Juniors are turkeys. The ones that I was classing as Turkeys are the neglected ones in poor condition or with mechanical problems that are made to sound mint in the advertisement.
lank

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 21:47    Post subject: Pajero Juior Import Dealers Reply with quote

Its my first week as a club member so the reply may be to late,I imported a Pajero Junior in late january 2004 through a company called Bonsai Cars, the car s are still listed on the web site auctions
the pajero junior I have is a Dec 1995 ZR 11 with 40000 miles on the clock if you need any more info let me know
point blank
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 23:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks lank I'll take a look Very Happy
tony2311

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 16:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am thinking of selling my one as i need a bigger car, i am in sheffield and its a 96 auto in green and silver, let me know if you are interested!
point blank
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the offer tony but after finally finding one local and looking at it she's decided that she wants a rav4 instead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Pinin & Jnr technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: