QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

willetts of sedgebrooke/grantham

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
axils1
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 22:08    Post subject: willetts of sedgebrooke/grantham Reply with quote

here goes ive had 2 lots taken off i bought a transit van from willetts 4x4 centre sedgebrooke after having it checked it was found the wheel bearing totally gone making steering dangerous tracking so far out i drove over sheet of cardboard and it tore it in 2 the bottom crank oil seal leaking badly and the v5 hasnot turned up 9 weeks later they fetched van back had it 3 weeks after threatning legal action it was deliverd had it rechecked oil seal still leaking badly would never go there again more info pm me
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 22:08    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

noiseboy72

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are a well known Gypsy Family.
Personally, I wouldn't buy so much as a mars bar from them. Crying or Very sad
noiseboy72

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update !
The garage appears to have been taken over by Nene Overland, I assume the same company as the one in Peterborough.

Quite a few Pajs now on the forecourt along with some Challengers and pick ups. Will have a look next time I am passing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: