QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

BROWNSTONE - Nr Bristol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy Vincent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 0:26    Post subject: BROWNSTONE - Nr Bristol Reply with quote

Just been to have a look around this dealership near Keynsham in Bristol.
They have some exceptional vehicles on display, and the service was second to none.
The guy that runs the place 'Andy' and his assistant (sorry don't know his name!) were helpfull, informative & attentive.
It's the only dealers that have offered me a test drive, and I mean a test drive - not just a quick spin around the block! No other dealer has as much as offered to start an engine for me before.
If I do end up buying from a dealer, then Andy and Brownstone are assured of my custom - just on the strength of their attitude.
OTHER BRISTOL DEALERS TAKE NOTE!!!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 0:26    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 2:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you got any contact details for them pls, as im gonna be gettign a paj soon and still window shopping for the right 1
Funmeister
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boght mine from Thornbury Car Centre,Grovesend Nr Bristol (01454281381) Attended to both by the owner,Lou and his partner Barry.
Nothing was too much trouble and they gave me a great Deal.
Highly recomend them
John
ps:mention me if you contact them
Billy Vincent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 12:32    Post subject: Dasonix - the number is........... Reply with quote

Tel: 01179323907 (Andy) www.brownstone4x4.com
What kind of money are looking at parting with, if you don't mind me asking? They have some beautys at around 8 - 9k. Good luck with your search!
clare

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 18:44    Post subject: raw deal Reply with quote

having read your comments about brownstone, i would like to say that i went to them to buy a lwb and part exchange my swb, i did not get the same treatment as you, i being a woman was treated as if i didn't have a clue, : Sad i was not offered a test drive,when buying from them, men obviously get better treatment Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad i would have brought one if i had not been treated like a fool.. Mad Mad Mad Mad
Billy Vincent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 0:09    Post subject: Sorry Claire........ Reply with quote

I'm so sorry Claire about your bad expeirience with Brownstone's.
I don't believe, however that it's all about the male /female thing. I've had the same experience as you when I've been on my own looking at trucks. I've put that down to the shaved head and tattoos that I have though - or it may just be paranoia!
I have to say though, that when I go looking with the missus, it's a whole different ball game. For some reason, they take you more seriously. It kinda gives me some kind of credibility. They approach ME!
I had exactly the same thing happen to me at Bristol Trade Centre in Easton. The guy actually walked away from me as I was asking him a question!! When I went to look for him, he was with a couple looking at another car!
By the way, where did you go in the end?
I'm going to have a word with Andy at Brownstone about what happened to you - watch this space!! Cheers Claire
Adrian_H

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 16:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just buying a new Paj 2.5 LWB Exceed from Brownstones and have to agree that there customer service is excelent as are the vehicles on offer.
Adrian_H

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 15:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like to add to my earlier comments re Brownstones near Keynsham.

Had one or two minor problems Sad (i.e. switches not working etc) took it back and had a word with salesman "Mark" who booked it in with the workshop for later that week.
All work done in the time specified. Laughing
Once more excellent service from this outfit. Laughing Laughing Very Happy

Adrian_H
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: