eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Brownstone 4x4 Between Bristol and Bath

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bonerp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 15:05    Post subject: Brownstone 4x4 Between Bristol and Bath Reply with quote

Bought my 2.8 TDi from them. In exceptional condition.

Agreed service, PDI, warranty and undersealed.

Partly and thinly undersealed. I had to do it again.

The engine needed a new air filter cos it hadn't been changed. The auto box fluid was not replaced. The autobox diptick tude was cut in half and I had to have it replaced £50 + fitting!

Also fuel filter not changed, tyres heavily underinflated and damaged.

I have contacted Andy who runs the garage several times about these items and he continues to ignore my refund requests to cover the costs of items he failed to carry out the service on.

I wouldn't recommend these jokers to anyone. If I pay a lot of money for an 8 year old car, I expect better service and back up.

I will be visiting this garage shortly on a Saturdau with a view to putting off future customers unless he agrees to cover these costs which should have been sorted as part of the service.
Paul
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 15:05    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

bonerp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 15:12    Post subject: Brownstone update Reply with quote

Just had a call from Andy the owner and it appears he did not receive the previous 2 letters I sent to him.

He has now made an acceptable offer to resolve the problems.

Andy has apologised about the delay in getting in touch and it appears he shares the premises, and therefore didn;t get the letters!

I am really happy with his response and he has removed any doubts I have about his business.

I would happily recommend his garage in future, and I learnt that a telephone call is all it takes, rather than getting stroppy!!! Embarassed

All is well that ends well. Top bloke! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: