QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

MEGA MEET 2006 - reviews and photos

Goto page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Mega-Meet 2006
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark dale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 19:52    Post subject: MEGA MEET 2006 - reviews and photos Reply with quote

Just in preparation, to keep the forums tidy, can folks post their pics links, reviews etc with regards to Mega Meet 2006 on THIS topic!!!

wont be long.

Mark " likes Meats" Dale
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 19:52    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

jimmywilletts

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 16:14    Post subject: Woohooo First Post :) Reply with quote

Hi all

Ahhh the benefits of being a local yocal is that you get to be in front of a PC before everyone else Smile

Here are some piccies from our group that went laning today (Sat). It was very wet so loads of big puddles and lots of mud that combined with my well worn road tyres made me go sideways on some of the lanes. Great fun and I'll post some more after the disco tonight if i'm not too hungover.

erm..OK...i got lost!! Eveyone is gonna take the pi** but I blame the map makers Wink hehe.

A short video

Cheers

Jim

Edit: The evening do was a great success, although I think the raffle was a fix cos I didnt win anything and Rabitter won a DVD player for his new Paj Laughing

Thx to Mark, wwarlock and all for great weekend..........

I'll see you all on Mopnday for some laning hehe (i'm drunk Wink)

My wife loved the special chicken BTW haha!!!
Paulspaj
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 17:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jimmy,

Well done for getting some pics on so fast, woo-hoo, Laughing Laughing Laughing gr8 to see you having some fun together, sorry I couldn't be there.

Cheers,

Paul and the girls.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
wayne99

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw loads of you all today, going upto birdlip and across to bisley along the lanes, also saw about 10 emptying the diesel tanks of the garage in brockworth,
I was the mad thing flashing and waving going the other way Sad Sad Sad
WHY DO I HAVE TO MOVE THIS WEEKEND Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
keep the pics coming
major1blue
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 19:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, really pleased that the fun's started!

Looks so cool! 8) 8)

Hope all enjoy the weekend... and, hope to be at the next event...

Major1Blue Smile
bhrkp1
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

A BIG thanks to the few that put in alot of work for the many. I had a great day.

The photos are from Brownies group.

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/3099253

Hope the evening do went well. See you all soon.
Daisy
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, it's Daisy - won an embarassing number of prizes in the raffle Embarassed - Dales here Laughing ,

Well, we had a super time, despite the rain and the mud, and that was just round the tent and the social area......

Twas great to meet everyone, and what a fine bunch of peeps, kids & dogs Pocuk has Very Happy Very Happy . We didn't do the laning - but we turned a few heads with our convoy to the seaside; that was fun Very Happy Weston Super Mare was overrun with Mitsubishis Laughing Got wind burned, had fish & chips, ice cream, and bought 4 sticks of rock ( well - it makes a change from Skeggy Laughing ) Boris put his toes in the sea..........

Some great motors - I particularly like the gold/red one - not sure who's that is. There should be lots of photos coming up judging by the number of cameras in evidence.

Thanks Mark, Warlock, Mrs Grumpy, UK Rabbiter, and everyone else who put so much into the planning - the food was superb - a most welcome and excellent chilli when we arrived, and a wonderful spread of different things for the Sat. night BBQ -wish we could have eaten more, as we'd filled up with the meat and were too full by the time the fish got done Rolling Eyes The cider's great Brownie Wink

Boris really enjoyed all the fuss, and is recovering by the Rayburn as I write Laughing - it's about time we let the Rayburn go out - roll on summer Wink
moonstone

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 14:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry folks i`ve posted my pics of the weekend in the wrong place i`ve put them in the just returned page if you go there and thanx again to warlock and mark dale and the rest of the guys and gals for a great weekend Very Happy Very Happy
steveinstoke

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 18:55    Post subject: mega muddy !! Reply with quote

just back from the mega meet (mega muddy) me the wife and kids had a superb weekend the mrs was hessatant about coming but we had a great weekend we were made welcome by all and shes harrassing me to book on the next event we can do in derbyshire in july !
high lights for me were the laning with taz spud moonstone and spongo spud managed to find all the lanes and we did some both ways round thanks taz Wink Wink
the run to weston was a superb site 35 pajs on the m5 in convoy did any one video it ?
the raffle as my son won the mp3 player and digital camera Laughing Laughing
and watching the kids playing football in the muddiest field ever my 2 sons were filthy we showered them fully clothed !! yes it was us responsible for the mud slick in the shower block but how else could i get the mud off ! as there was no jet wash on site Twisted Evil
a special thanks to taz our laning leader worlock and mark dale who organised the event tutor51 for the disco and every body who attended for making it a great weekend
midnight buffalo
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 19:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

firstly thankyou very much from me and my family for a fantastic weekend especially the chefs who prepared some fantastic food
great music thanks DJ a big thankyou to warlock and mark dale for a memorable mega meet hope to do it again soon here are our pics http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/2879179

cheers John & Family
also applause to all the children you were all great and didn,t get up to mischief (to much )
LOUBLOU1

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 22:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well what can I say FANTASTIC - even though Paj was not there - we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. A BIG Thank you to all involved. Great fun. Kids are absolutely knackered, but had a great time on there bikes and in the mud.

Food and company was AWESOME. Have posted a few piccies - not sure if you can open them as its the 1st time ive managed to use photobox. Spot the odd car out!!!!

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/3107768

Thanks again

Loublou1 Very Happy
bandb666
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 22:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

A big thanks to all involved in organising the meet. Had a fantastic time looking forward to next year Very Happy
Here are our photos enjoy
Mega Meet pics 2006
Uncle Foxy

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 22:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to Mark, Chris and all who did so much to make a wonderfull, relaxing weekend Razz A few more names to a few more faces Razz Razz

@ Richie, I've put me silver step on now and it looks ace Razz Cheers mate Wink
bluebird1927

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good un!!!

Big thumbs up to all who put in work!!!

I am about to reconstruct my awining in the garden as it needs to be jet washed along with the Caravan and Paj and Kids and all our clothes!!!

I love a dirty weekend!!!! Very Happy

Baz
Eriba

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic weekend, the organisation was first class, it was nice to meet so many great members.

Angela and I will look forward to the next meet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Mega-Meet 2006 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: