2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

JCimports

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scotsbob

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:06    Post subject: JCimports Reply with quote

I have been soooo busy playing with my new toy that I forgot to give John Cooper from jcimports a big Thank You Smile on this forum, Absolutly delighted with my Paj from them, and I would have no hesitation on reccommending him to anyone, I travelled from Glasgow to Northallerton to get it, but in my opinion, it was worth it, the car performed flawlessly on the way home....apart from a continual beeping every 7 minutes....which I was gonna fone him about....but it turned out to be my mobile fone battery going low Embarassed Embarassed . All I can say is, if yer looking for a good quality genuine low mileage car.... if JC doent have the one you want...he WILL get it for you... Top Bloke to deal with , hhmmm..im starting to sound like a salesman here, but its only coz im so pleased with mine and I want everyone to have the chance of a good un and not to be ripped off Sad
I will post some fotos when it stops raining long enuf for me to get it dry Wink

SB.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:06    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Chubbyhook

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 22:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy good on ya scotsbob Very Happy Very Happy
well pleased for you, still having fun with mine Wink
Back you up with your prase for JC nice bloke /exellent cars Very Happy Can't wait to see some pic's of your baby, will get some of mine on here as sone as i can work out how too properly.. Embarassed
all the best and we can see ya smileing down here in sunny bedfordshire Wink
chubbs 8)
Les Smith
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 23:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with everything said about JC
Star man and nothing is too much trouble.
Hope you read this John?

Les
Bucks

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 21:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Les Smith wrote:
Star man and nothing is too much trouble.

Les

not supprised at those prices. Just been on the site.
Scotsbob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 23:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

o... do you think jcimports is a expensive place to buy a paj ?
I cannot agree with you if you do think that ?;
I have seen plenty advertised at a higher price, but, and more to the point is the fact that john cooper DOES look after his customers....several people on here have returned to him for another car.... Every car is sold with a Warranty, not one of those ...ooo..errr....it is all down to wear type warranties, but a genuine "Fix it " is broken one, I wasnt going to mention it...but, when i collected my paj from jc, the towbar hadnt been fitted due to a error in administration, jc gave me the towbar (brand new boxed) and i had it fitted in my local supplier/fitter and the Bill ( which was substantial Sad ) was paid on reciept by JC within 3 days...so maybe at the end of the day you get what you pay for, I, and many on here on here are happy to continue paying for a good reliable service...do a search for jcimports and let me know if any returns are complaints (it's not gonna happen) quality and service are what people want, and that is what jcimports supply....plus, he is the type of bloke i would be happy to buy a pint for, genuine guy, i hope he makes a mint and continues his attitude to customers, coz people will always return Smile

SB.
Les Smith
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 23:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Scotsbob.
You get what you pay for.
You can only comment on JC if you've bought from him.
This is my second.
Peace of mind is worth a lot !!!

Les
Scotsbob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 0:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW....mint car Les, but even better background Wink where is the foto taken m8 ?

SB.
Chubbyhook

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll add my agreement to every thing said about Jc.
Since buying mine off him he has had numerous insignificant corrispondents from myself, and he has replid to all of them,without hesitation. Also if you think he is expensive, I was prepaired to travel 440 mile round trip to get one from him as his prices were spot on for the type of car you get, and I have a dealer 10 mins away from me but JC's were imo far better.I will get off the box now. Rolling Eyes
Scotsbob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye Chubby, we are starting to sound like jc's family Wink
as i said in a previous post, I would like other potential paj owners to get the same level of service/peace of mind/warranty that jcimports offer, I am by no means the furthest travelled customer jc has had (Glasgow) but reputation is everything in the car dealer business, and this alone is what made me travel to North Yorkshire......there are plenty of well accredited dealers in Glasgow to which i could have have had a easier journey, but I felt the reputation of this company was what I wanted and what i required.
To sum up....if i sent a e-mail today to jcimports Re any problem i had, i would be sure to receive a reply within 12 hours/24/hours...that "Is Service"

SB.
Les Smith
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scotsbob,

Photo taken near Allenheads Northumberland - wild country.
Soon after I purchased mine from John I noticed a slight pulsing of the brake pedal, which I notified him about.
No problem was the response. "See how it goes and if it gets any worse even after the warranty has run out I'll change the rear discs".
Sure enough, a month past the end of the warranty I contaced John again and the discs were changed. A man good to his word - hard to find in the motor trade.

Les
Old Petey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 22:45    Post subject: jc imports Reply with quote

just a line to agree with all that's been written about john at JC Imports.

Supplied and fittted a towbar free for me ,and is going to change my half moon seals because of a tiny leak , when i have put a few more miles on her.
Try getting that from your local dealer.
Pete 2.8 exceed lwb
Bucks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 22:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done Rolling Eyes
Old Petey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 21:20    Post subject: JC Imports Reply with quote

Just had my fuel pump seals done,fuel filter changed, half moons fixed and rear brake pads replaced.and a loan vehicle for the 4 hour job.All for £230.00!.......Catch is.you have to have bought the Paj from him in the first place.which i did 1 year ago
Top dealer!
JAS828

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 22:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like you got a great deal there
Scotsbob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 23:36    Post subject: Re: JC Imports Reply with quote

Old Petey wrote:
Just had my fuel pump seals done,fuel filter changed, half moons fixed and rear brake pads replaced.and a loan vehicle for the 4 hour job.All for £230.00!.......Catch is.you have to have bought the Paj from him in the first place.which i did 1 year ago
Top dealer!

Well done  Laughing
A bit too far for me to travel for remedial work tho  Sad
But i too got mine from jcimports.....I will get another, when time is up on this one, from jc too

SB.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: