eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

just returned

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Mega-Meet 2006
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistabushi
Events rep (South Wales)
Events rep (South Wales)

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 13:47    Post subject: just returned Reply with quote

Very Happy just got back from the megga meet i was only able to attend for one day due to familly commitments Rolling Eyes but yesterday ( saturday 27th) was a great day headbang we got there about 10am met a few of the members redjam, bluebird 1927, barriesheen,offroaddriver, mark dale, warlock, tiger and last but not least the old man richie Wink had a bit of a chat and then offroad we the welsh posse drove the first part of the lane then decided to go and have a pint occasion5 thats our story anyway..........nothing to do with redjam`s map reading skill honest Wink we got back to the camp a couple of hours later and prepared for the bbq wav the head chef was mark dale who was assisted by warlock, bluebird, barriesheen and redjam there were a couple of others but i didnt get their names sorry guys Embarassed these guys worked HARD all night feeding the other members and a great job they did too notworthy hello1 with not a drop of beer passing their lips Confused Wink the food was top class, steak, tuna, shark and the usual sausages and chicken etc what can i say the guys did a top notch job and a big THANK YOU to them all Very Happy below is a picture for redjam how he didnt see this is a miracle and the look on our faces as we stoped and he carried on was priceless tongue3
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 13:47    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

moonstone

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

i`d have to agree with mitsubishi Laughing me the misses and kids really enjoyed ourselfs we arrived friday night about 9 missed the bbq but meet some of the members in the tent but i left it too late to stay in the motel on site so had to stay in the local travelodge we went green laneing saturday morning followed tazbabe and spud there were four in our group including me and we had a great time dispite our little detour Laughing we finally found the start of the lanes and had a muddy good day enjoyed the company and the views will go again to the next meet thanx too everyone for great time hello1 wav sorry about size of pics first time i`ve tryed posting pics on a site Embarassed :oops:most of the pics are from sunday before the convoy to the beach and some from saturdays green laning hope you can see them Embarassed Embarassed

midnight buffalo
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 18:20    Post subject: mega meet 2006 Reply with quote

firstly thankyou very much from me and my family for a fantastic weekend especially the chefs who prepared some fantastic food Very Happy Very Happy
great music thanks DJ a big thankyou to warlock and mark dale for a memorable mega meet hope to do it again soon here are our pics http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/2879179
steveinstoke

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 18:35    Post subject: just returned 2 !! Reply with quote

just got back my self had a great weekend some good pics moonie ! lots of the back end of my truck on the lanes
Paulspaj
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 19:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

Great to see so many Paj's together all at once, BTW what is the collective name for a group of Paj's ? herd, flock, school or what?? Laughing Laughing Laughing, so sorry to have missed out one things for sure I will be there next year. Crying or Very sad Laughing Laughing

Cheers,

Paul
steveinstoke

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 19:41    Post subject: PRIDE !! Reply with quote

Paulspaj wrote:
Hi All,

BTW what is the co,,ective name for a group of Paj's ? herd, flock, school or what?? Laughing Laughing Laughing, ,

Paul

ide say it was a pride of pajs like lions !! and 35 on the m5 yesterday in convoy was some sight made me proud to be part of the club
moonstone

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 20:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

steve you can thank titch (the misses) for the pics of your motor and i agree with you about convoy of paj`s we were out on hunt for lawn rovers Laughing i hope someone did film the convoy it would make some intresting viewing me thinks Very Happy i hope to make the next meet may be do some more lanes if i`m not at work Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
bluebird1927

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mista,

Nice one mate.

BTW who is that particularly handsome fella in the second picture??

Wink Very Happy Laughing
SHED
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

great piccies Laughing
Paulspaj
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 13:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes!! I think a Pride of Paj's sounds excelent, 35 must have been a proud sight indeed, be interesting to see how many turn up for the Sailsbury meet in June.

Cheers,
Paul and the girls.
Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Where hopefully it will be sunny sunny sunny Laughing Laughing

Some hope Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
mistabushi
Events rep (South Wales)
Events rep (South Wales)

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 16:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluebird1927 wrote:
Mista,

Nice one mate.

BTW who is that particularly handsome fella in the second picture??

Wink Very Happy Laughing
not quite sure who he was but he is an handsome devil too be sure Wink
Brownie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 17:26    Post subject: Re: just returned Reply with quote

mistabushi wrote:
.......met a few of the members redjam, bluebird 1927, barriesheen,offroaddriver, mark dale, warlock, tiger and last but not least the old man richie Wink

*cough* *cough*
mistabushi
Events rep (South Wales)
Events rep (South Wales)

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 17:31    Post subject: Re: just returned Reply with quote

Brownie wrote:
mistabushi wrote:
.......met a few of the members redjam, bluebird 1927, barriesheen,offroaddriver, mark dale, warlock, tiger and last but not least the old man richie Wink

*cough* *cough*
Embarassed sorry mate forgot Rolling Eyes its my age Laughing i thought i had better say that before any of the south wales posse did Evil or Very Mad Very Happy and of course the man himself brownie hows that mate 8)
Brownie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 17:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed Wink

Now there's lovely Scott Wink
Scotsbob

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 17:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent pics, im sooooooooo jealous now Sad well done everyone on such a good turnout, the paj's all looked at their best...congrats to all

SB.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Mega-Meet 2006 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: