Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Pajero Accessories

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Parts suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate Pajero Accessories (Leadsham Trading Co. Ltd.)
Superb!
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Very good
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
Average
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Below par
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Never again!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 20:51    Post subject: Pajero Accessories Reply with quote

Please provide an honest assesment of your overall impression of this dealer. You should only respond if you have specifically dealt with this company. Your feedback will help existing members and potential buyers when deciding where to purchase accessories for their Pajero.

Click here to link to their website
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 20:51    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

STUpid

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:34    Post subject: Pajero Accessories Reply with quote

I am looking to pimp up !!!!...my Paj. I noticed that there is a web site (Pajeroaccessories) but all the stuff I want is out of stock. I am looking for wind deflectors, headlamp covers and roof deflector, all dark smoked. Does anyone out there know of another mail order company selling trick bits for Pajeros, I have looked through the links and stuff and also searched on Google but I just get a lot of breakers coming up.
Great forum
Cheers
Stu
SHED
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

try ebay mate Very Happy
noel

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff on that site but always the same problem with them being out of stock  Rolling Eyes do a search on fleabay under pajero in accessories shud do the trick or www.formula4x4.com   think thats the site address  Wink
SHED
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

they never seeem to be in stock
Richie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pajeroaccessories

Call em, web page not updated I think
TimReal
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 18:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pajeroaccessories - I emailed them maybe six weeks ago about stock and they told me they were getting a ship-load in about two months, so could be expected any time soon I guess  dontknow
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 20:09    Post subject: Re: Paj accessories Reply with quote

STUpid wrote:
I am looking to pimp up !!!!...my Paj. I noticed that there is a web site (Pajeroaccessories) but all the stuff I want is out of stock....

They started well ... but all I ever seem to hear are poor reports ... 'out of stock', 'will get back soon', 'keep checking for availability' ... nothing sinister - just ... nothing much at all ... dontknow

Formula4x4 have always had good reviews for their accessories and add-ons Cool

Simon
Richie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 20:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmm this ship must be stuck in the ice fields somewhere, cos it's been on its way for months, so, seems they may be having some problems.
Ramakin

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have only bought a couple of things from Pajero Accessories, & I have found the service to be spot on. Both items came next day before 1100 so no complaints there  Exclamation  Exclamation

Both products are top quality (A-Bar & Roof Light Bar) & impressed with both.

Down side as far as I'm concerned (as most of us are) is that a lot of the products are out of stock. I was waiting to buy a roof crate from them but after 2 months of being told "keep checking the website" I got fed up  Evil or Very Mad  & got one off the bay instead Laughing  Exclamation

To be fair, I've found their communication to e:mails & phone calls pretty good

Overall I'd say good products for good prices "when" they are in stock  Exclamation  Exclamation
gassman

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a WIRELESS reversing sensor kit from pajeroaccesories and there are more wires in it than the bloody wired one so no I am not happy.

Btw I was not knocking the pajeroaccessories site as their back up service up to now is spot on and they are giving me a full refund and I will be ordering more merchanise asap

One firm I am happy with is Maliks Motors.

Paid £64 for wind deflectors balck and spot on.
V624V

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:34    Post subject: Pajero Accessories Reply with quote

Just a quick note to say how impressed I am with the price and delivery of pajeroaccessories.com

Ordered a 3" Stainless Steel A Bar for £105 plus £10 Next day... Seems like a bargain as they are going for much more 2nd hand on the bay

Very happy!

3" A Bar £105

Just need to work out how i get my bumpe finishe back on!! Krypton Factor Time (age well apparent from last comment)  Laughing  Laughing
kenthepipe
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:46    Post subject: Pajero Accessories Reply with quote

Just been on to Pajero Accessories to order new perspex headlight covers, my offside cover recently cracked after a belt from a stone, hate to think what that might have cost if it smashed the headlight, Shocked

Anyway they inform me a large container is arriving in the next 7 to 14 days with a lot of back-logged accessories, just thought I,d let you know Wink
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 13:00    Post subject: Re: Pajero Accessories Reply with quote

kenthepipe wrote:
... Anyway they inform me a large container is arriving in the next 7 to 14 days with a lot of back-logged accessories, just thought I,d let you know Wink

hilarious

Funny ... has anybody EVER ordered anything from them that was actually 'in stock' and not 'on a large container due in, in the next 7 to 14 days'? dontknow

The ONLY reason Pajero Accessories are still listed here is that they DO (occasionally) get it right and, when they do, it's usually great!

Simon Rolling Eyes
V624V

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 13:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think they are possibly relaying orders to a manufacturer in a country where the delivery is approximately:

...arriving in the next 7 to 14 days.

...apart from my bullbar obviously that was next day  Laughing  Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Parts suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: