Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

insurance

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Newbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
br00n1e

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

£216 fully comp etc with 2gether
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:44    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Onan The Barbarian
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 17:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Mrs_Trucker* wrote:
can anybody recommend a good company for someone like me with low no claims, and my young whipper snapper age of 21  Smile

Claire... unfortunately, 2gether only offer fully comp if you're over 22!  Sad
*Mrs_Trucker*

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 18:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah  well. worth a try. cheers guys. im sure i'll find a good deal somewhere
AnthonyVigue

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 13:21    Post subject: Re: search for companies for the transportation of cars Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I am writing this message, perhaps off-topic, but my friend recommended your forum to me and said that you are competent in my question. So, the question is this: I need to send my old Mitsubishi Pajero from California to Washington. Does anyone know What kind of reliable, proven and well-priced trucking campaigns of the time?
I would be very grateful for your answer!
KevinRowe

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:32    Post subject: Re: search for companies for the transportation of cars Reply with quote

AnthonyVigue wrote:
Hello everyone. I am writing this message, perhaps off-topic, but my friend recommended your forum to me and said that you are competent in my question. So, the question is this: I need to send my old Mitsubishi Pajero from California to Washington. Does anyone know What kind of reliable, proven and well-priced trucking campaigns of the time?

Hi, I carefully searched for a trucking company based on the reviews and recommendations of my acquaintances and decided to stop at this   They transported my SUV from Washington DC to California. Delivery went very well, quickly, cheap and most importantly without any incidents. My opinion on this the company has developed a very positive one, I liked their professional approach to their clients, they work responsibly, quickly and efficiently at the current time of 2020, if in simple words they treat them as their own. In general, the company is super, I recommend it to everyone!
KevinRowe

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:37    Post subject: Re: search for companies for the transportation of cars Reply with quote

KevinRowe wrote:
AnthonyVigue wrote:

Hi, I carefully searched for a trucking company based on the reviews and recommendations of my acquaintances and decided to stop at this getcarrier They transported my SUV from Washington DC to California. Delivery went very well, quickly, cheap and most importantly without any incidents. My opinion on this the company has developed a very positive one, I liked their professional approach to their clients, they work responsibly, quickly and efficiently at the current time of 2020, if in simple words they treat them as their own. In general, the company is super, I recommend it to everyone!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Newbies All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: