2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Chequered Flag leeds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yap

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 23:44    Post subject: Chequered Flag leeds Reply with quote

Very Happy As a first time Paj buyer i found your club and began reading up various topics all of which i found useful so many thanks to those people.
A clear choice emerged buy a used already registered vehicle or buy an unregistered import.
Not being very mechanically proficient and as a newcomer to Automatics not by choice but severe left ankle injury i decided to use a dealer.Having read some reviews i visited a few places, the majority of which were some distance away and therefore difficult to "pop" round with a minor or major problem,so i looked nearer to home.
I then came across Chequered Flag at Unit 4 lenton Drive,off Dewsbury Road,Beeston ,Leeds.
The site is an industrial unit on a trading estate,with a very secure compound around it.

There is a huge indoor area containing pajeros,toyota previas and many more ALL covered in dust sheets even though out of the weather.
I found the staff non pushy very laid back and very informative without being condesending to a novice to pajeros,i had prepared a list of questions having checked this site .i neednt have bothered the whole import process SVA tests , interpol checks, was clearly explained to me.

Following a chat about my requirements i eventually opted for a 94 lwb 2.8 with leather,i was shown round the vehicle and a test drive was offered.I accepted the test drive but this was my first time driving one of these vehicles. NO problem the garage is on an industrial site with its own roads all very quite.i was encouraged to drive round here to my hearts content and tackle a normal road when i felt comfortable.The auto gears and 4x4 gears were all explained and demonstrated.
The deal done i ordered some extras such as locking wheel nuts stainless steel cover and a cd player to replace the standard cassette.All these will be fitted by the garage.
The vehicle is awaiting sva and mot and a full service and i should be receiving it soon.i also opted for a full Waxoyl.
A note for newbies most pajero importers do just that so if you have a part exchange vehicle they will pass it off to the trade you are likely to get a lower price therefore than from a main dealer.
Having said that i witnessed them ringing a number of places to get a good deal on my trade in until we reached a deal i was happy with.
I would recommend them up to now to any one new to imports.
They also do after sales servicing repairs and valeting as there is a full time valeter employed. Coffee was offered and toilets are available for men and women
my wife was impressed with the clean and fresh toilet facilities (as she said if they go to that much effort with the toilets all bodes well they give good service)
I will update when i take delivery
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 23:44    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Yap

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:57    Post subject: Chequered Flag Leeds Phone number Reply with quote

Very Happy Derr sorry people forgot the tel number for Chequered Flag
0113 2711366(Mention Paj owners club member ) Laughing
Yap

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 22:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Got the paj today looks and drive better than the galaxy i traded in
thanks Steve and the gang at chequered flag highly recommended.

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/1499147
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: