Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

What My Beast Looks Like Now

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / etc - non-technical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MALACHI
Events rep (North West)
Events rep (North West)

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

MORNIN MATEY, YEP FOUND KEYBOARD Very Happy  BUT SADLY LOST THE PAJ Sad  Sad
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:00    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

ahalton

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:03    Post subject: paj Reply with quote

I knew about the Paj but I love Citroens as well  puke_r

Andrew
Mad Geordies

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:08    Post subject: . Reply with quote

i think it looks mint!  tyres look well smart! and it is your paj do with it as you wish matey, watch out for the green eyed monsters! lol
dont you just hate it when u post summit u think is good and loads of desk jockies turn it bad!
ahalton

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:28    Post subject: Re: . Reply with quote

Mad Geordies wrote:
dont you just hate it when u post summit u think is good and loads of desk jockies turn it bad!

Funny how its only bad when you don't agree with sombodies opinion  Confused

I know you prefer it when people just agree but some of us like a discussion and balance, it's how we learn things, have an open mind  Rolling Eyes

Andrew
cssuk

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 13:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

mm dont usually have issues with you Geordies but the fact is those tyres are illegal on that car obviously as the owner he makes his own choice green eyed nah i can assure you my paj is just as modded in fact probably more so  and runs bigger tyres but they are legal same speed rating etc but my lil 2.5 wont push the old bus to the same speed

thats the only thing i was pointing out but he now knows and takes his own chances with the legal eagles
paji-shieldy

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 18:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

all info duely noted, suffice to say tyres are belters offroad, but noisy as anything on road

just as well i got my 15in rims with avons on ill b driving with them and using the insa's for offroading days
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 18:50    Post subject: Re: . Reply with quote

Mad Geordies wrote:
i think it looks mint!  tyres look well smart! and it is your paj do with it as you wish matey, watch out for the green eyed monsters! lol

Here we go again Steve ... is it something in the water up there Rolling Eyes

What we have here is somebody posting details of something they've done to their motor that they think is great but, in actual fact is a really dangerous thing to set as a precedent for other club members and is in fact breaking the law ... the reasons why have been clearly explained and here you are trying to 'dumb down' the fact that, like showing a post of yourself performing a tow-rope recovery with a rope with a knot in it, it's something that you're happy to do and support, even though it's CLEARLY VERY WRONG!

Would you have taken the same line if it was one of us 'southern softies' that was posting details of stupid things to do with our cars?

Is it really so difficult to admit to getting something wrong dontknow

Simon
ahalton

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 20:23    Post subject: Re: . Reply with quote

PoCUK wrote:
... is it something in the water up there Rolling Eyes

Can you define up there Simon, I think there's barley and hops in the water here  Wink

Andrew
cssuk

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 21:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

aye sheep *beep* too Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
paji-shieldy

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 22:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

if just like to say then simon, just for argument sake (bearing in mind i have taken all info onboard b4 u retaliate)

when a member posted he has a set of anacondas on, there wasnt all of this [female dog [insert correct word] when he did this....

and basically the anacondas are like my insas

i respect every1's views on this forum, but what i dont like is the holier than thou attitude towards ppl ip north, its tantramount to racial abuse in my opinion,

(grabs parachute in preparation to be shot down)

just for info purposes, we are not totaly thick up here as some people may think
rascalbaz

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 22:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

handbags at ten paces..... girls!
ahalton

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 22:31    Post subject: tyres Reply with quote

I have to disagree Phil we are all thick round here  Laughing

I have posted a couple or more time before about the speed ratings and still there are people who disagree and argue, thats fine I don't have a problem, its just info for those who don't know and allows them to make an informed decision.

Sorry for hyjacking your thread, never meant to, didn't want to cause offence or create an arguement.

Never wanted to be called a desk junky who by somebody who has no idea who I am or why I had a Paj or has even the slightest incling as too what I am about.

Its my fault it went this way and I apologise, maybe the thread should have been split so people could look in awe at your tyres and discuss how illegal there were in another  Laughing

But racial abuse is a strong accusation, if I thought Simon was been racist he would know about it, I don't stand for it.

Andrew
rascalbaz

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 22:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

as far as im concerned we are all here "as a club " to share knowledge and enjoyment between felow club members ,there are people out there who dont know everything and some who claim to know everything and insist on forcing their opinions upon others "my way is right and thats it" kind of stuff . this has gone the same way as the part worn tyre thread i posted   just another way of ripping someone to bits for all other club members to see  im thinking long and hard about staying a club member if this is what it is gona resort to . "school yard *beep*"
ahalton

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 22:55    Post subject: pm Reply with quote

You don't know whats said in private so don't worry too much.

Most of it is healthy discussion, not school yard whatever.

Andrew
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 23:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a racist ... in fact ... no - really - wait for this - it's a killer Laughing ... I AM a northerner!!!!

Yes - I had to move where I could get work - yes - I've 'settled' in the South but, as they say, you can take the man out of the North, but you can't take the North out of the man ...

Which might be why, from time to time, you catch me calling a spade a f***ing shovel ... that is - taking a 'Northern' no-nonsense approach ...

Fitting the wrong tyres onto your wheels is stupid and not legal - boasting about it in a public community is plain idiotic ... I won't be intimidated by the same couple of people time after time - I realise how it looks rascalbaz, but take a look back through the thread ... have a look exactly who made it public and who keeps adding their pointless contributions to keep the thread going.

I'm sorry if the fact that common sense is put ahead of plain stupidity leads you, or anybody else, to feel that you're "thinking long and hard about staying a club member if this is what it is gona resort to" ... the whole point of the POCUK is the community spirit, in particular, the great help that we see all of the time, freely given between club members ... frankly, the last thing that we need here is information being provided, suggesting that it's a good thing to do when, in fact, it's dangerous and illegal!

This may run and run, although I hope that common sense will prevail :Rolling Eyes

Simon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / etc - non-technical All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: