Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

uk 4x4 maps FREE!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Green Laning and 'off-road' - Useful Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mad Geordies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:57    Post subject: uk 4x4 maps FREE!!!! Reply with quote

found THIS when looking about.... canny like
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:57    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

stumpyjoe

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 18:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good find.  Laughing  Laughing  Cheers m8
BASHER

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 22:38    Post subject: Re: uk 4x4 maps FREE!!!! Reply with quote

Mad Geordies wrote:
found THIS when looking about.... canny like

Hey Lads Guess who  Very Happy when are you coming up with the Amigos to test the delights of our forest drives Smile we have some excellent little additions along our trails which I know you would have a ball with Very Happy It would be good to get the old team together again albiet Kato seems to have gone AWOL must have trashed the Paj Shocked
So  have you guessed yet  Smile its Basher is looking up old pals
Mad Geordies

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:31    Post subject: , Reply with quote

hey basher good to hear from ya, we have just been up your way to drumclog7 was looking out for ya but you wernt there, sent kato a message but never heard nothing was looking forward to having good crack with ya, ameigos clutch went on the bobtail,  wal n mike keep asking if i want to go to argyll bit far for me like but never say never
how you doing anyways? where you been?
for all of you who dont know basher he showed me how to off road and he is a food offroader by far top bloke
BASHER

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 22:24    Post subject: Re: , Reply with quote

Alright lads Im keeping busy as ever running the drives, the Kato has just dissapeared aint seen him since he got a new wagon.

Have done some fair old damage to the trusty 90 recently, the years in the forest are taking their toll. Latest probs blew the Diff sorted it Then the gearbox started grating so had it out just finished puttin it back in tonight.

Anyhow it would be great to see you lads again. We have missed the Amigos last two drives but they will be back im sure. You  must come up you would have a ball on our adventures. As one of the team who set up the tree section river drives at the Drum along with Steve Rose Kenny's Bro In Law it was my first love but this forest is something else.

We have a small organising team and they are superb lads who arrange and work with the excelent forest team. The Rangers constantly look for new tracks and are top notch all round.

I knew you guys would be naturals with your enthusiasm from the first day off road and you have certainly got loads of experience under your belts now.

Drop me your home address Ill post you our latest Drive CD when finished.

Cheers lads keep on Drivin    

BASH
mrsgrumpy

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:24    Post subject: Re: , Reply with quote

BASHER wrote:
Alright lads Im keeping busy as ever running the drives, the Kato has just dissapeared aint seen him since he got a new wagon.

Have done some fair old damage to the trusty 90 recently, the years in the forest are taking their toll. Latest probs blew the Diff sorted it Then the gearbox started grating so had it out just finished puttin it back in tonight.

Anyhow it would be great to see you lads again. We have missed the Amigos last two drives but they will be back im sure. You  must come up you would have a ball on our adventures. As one of the team who set up the tree section river drives at the Drum along with Steve Rose Kenny's Bro In Law it was my first love but this forest is something else.

We have a small organising team and they are superb lads who arrange and work with the excelent forest team. The Rangers constantly look for new tracks and are top notch all round.

I knew you guys would be naturals with your enthusiasm from the first day off road and you have certainly got loads of experience under your belts now.

Drop me your home address Ill post you our latest Drive CD when finished.

Cheers lads keep on Drivin    

BASH

Hi Basher .... so what are these drives, you mention them but you are not being specific ... is it your business or are you working for someone else?  Do you have a link or 2?  dontknow
tazbabe
Events rep (Scotland)
Events rep (Scotland)

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

hayley, the forest drives are just that, led drives through the argyll forrest, not the roads through the forrest, the forrest itself. great fun, and challenging too.

if your wondering if it would be worth you coming up here and staying for the wekend, the answer is yes!

but, i would suggest making a longer break of it, see some of our lovely scenery too.
:::Matski:::

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a bit dumb here but where are the maps Embarassed
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 19:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

:::Matski::: wrote:

Rolling Eyes

On the first post in this thread, click on the high-lighted word, THIS <-- Click to link Wink

Simon
the-toby

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 21:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

PoCUK wrote:
:::Matski::: wrote:

Rolling Eyes

On the first post in this thread, click on the high-lighted word, THIS <-- Click to link Wink

Simon

ok simon,,,but the maps??
i can't see a link on the page to show maps?
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 21:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm ...

not great, but not bad ... click on the UK map, zoom in then hold the mouse pointer over the 4x4 symbol - details appear ...

It's a nice way of listing off-road centres, there's a good list HERE

Simon Cool
the-toby

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 22:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

PoCUK wrote:
Hmm ...

not great, but not bad ... click on the UK map, zoom in then hold the mouse pointer over the 4x4 symbol - details appear ...

Simon Cool

Mmmm i did that the first time i looked,,,
but thanks for the new link simon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Green Laning and 'off-road' - Useful Links All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: