Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

PICTURES AND REVIEWS FROM MEGA MEET 2007

Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Mega-Meet 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark dale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:24    Post subject: PICTURES AND REVIEWS FROM MEGA MEET 2007 Reply with quote

ok - thinking ahead !!  - all pics/reviews etc in here, to keep the forums tidy please !!

mark " on his way" dale
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:24    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

tutor52

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 22:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOT - NO PICTURES YET!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
red dwarf
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 21:53    Post subject: mm07 pictures Reply with quote

Some pictures from MM07 thanks to every one who organized this great day out only sorry i had to shoot off early thank you all

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/6249144
muddytigre

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 22:46    Post subject: pics Reply with quote

heres our pics from Saturdays laning... http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/6249264
jp
Baddoo
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got home a littel after midnight, no pictures from me sorry but if someone want a ton of Norfolk sand Im sure I can clean my vents, wipe the dash and hoover the carpets to get it for them.

the lanes were really dusty but fun all the same.

Thanks to everyone that organised, participated in and contributed to this weekend it really was fantastic.

Special thanks need to go to the 3am crew,
Ukrabbiter, lfm, stumpyjoe,mudcom,  telford viking, bluemoon, stoney (yes he made it past 9pm for a change  Wink ) and Mark " i can make 3 am if i have 5 minutes snooze occassionally" dale. your a good bunch and cant remember when i last laughed so much.
I know ive forgotten one at least one person just cant think who... reckon someone will be able to remember to the forgotten i apologise but i had been drinking, not as much as sum but enough for me  Wink

Sorry got no pictures for people to look at but I dont like cameras as much as they dont like me  Laughing
redders
Events rep (South East)
Events rep (South East)

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 18:57    Post subject: OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE PHOTO Reply with quote

HA - beat you all Exclamation

Yes, some one had to  Embarassed

A tiny bit of rain and it died `COS ITSA PETROL Exclamation  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Well, what happened was......

No, really the starter motor died a vast and catastrophic death. Many thanks to all who helped to try and breathe life into it but its knackered. Back up and running tomorrow though.

A special thanks to Wiggletiger and also to Mudcom, Richie, Stumpyjoe, UKRabbiter and indeed Tony. We tried and we failed, so I bought a new one Wink

An extra extra special thx to LFM. Cheers Gareth, for the use of the truck for the night and as a recovery vehicle notworthy  notworthy Wink
mudcom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 18:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

well got back a couple of hours ago had a great time as usual thanx for everyone chipping in ie bbq, raffle laning, face painers, quiz, gazzebo dancing, sing along with the violin night & no pajs on recovery trucks this year well except redders. we tryed to fix the starter but it was past any repair. for a change it was red hot so i look like a beetroot & my leg swollen after a bite while cooking on the bbq thanx to the 2 nurses for helping me with it taz,mrs wiggletiger i think. if i forgot any goodbyes im sorry we had to get home joanne at work at 5pm got home with 5 mins spare.frank you want to get a life watching simpsons at your age Laughing & your quiz was to hard Laughing  
ps  how were the sausages Wink
stumpyjoe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 19:01    Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE PHOTO Reply with quote

redders wrote:
HA - beat you all Exclamation

Yes, some one had to  Embarassed

A tiny bit of rain and it died `because ITSA PETROL Exclamation  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Well, what happened was......

No, really the starter motor died a vast and catastrophic death. Many thanks to all who helped to try and breathe life into it but its knackered. Back up and running tomorrow though.

A special thanks to Wiggletiger and also to Mudcom, Richie, Stumpyjoe, UKRabbiter and indeed Tony. We tried and we failed, so I bought a new one Wink

An extra extra special thx to LFM. Cheers Gareth, for the use of the truck for the night and as a recovery vehicle notworthy  notworthy Wink

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

You beat me to it  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
stoney

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 19:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy We have had a fantastic week in norfolk topped off with a brilliant mega-meet weekend....the site was fantastic...the zoo was brill....the carboot was massive.....the paj perfomed brilliantly...and the sun shone down on us Very Happy

Dont want to miss anyone with the thank-you's so......A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL ORGANISERS, HELPERS, and ATTENDEES

Sorry to miss sundays "entertainment" Very Happy  but the cloud burst caught us out, 3 windows open and 2 roof vents Shocked we were "mopping up"

A few picks coming soon......and lookout for some decent video footage of the vultures, kites and a bald eagle

Party in the Peaks III..........Here we come
gadget man
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Libra
Location: Thetford, Norfolk, England, Planet Earth, Universe, Solar System, Some Where In Space...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 19:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

came with kids sat night for bbq good food loved the mushrooms nice to meat some pepol but not all, brownie and hayley well done had a good night suvvy and family hi and to anyone else i saw hi  had to go about 9 but still had fun
gordon with the blue neons
JAS828

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 19:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like you all had fun sorry i missed it but my father passed away last wensday just as we were packing to leave thursday am Sad
Daisy
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 20:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAS828 wrote:
sounds like you all had fun sorry i missed it but my father passed away last wensday just as we were packing to leave thursday am Sad

Very sad to hear that - life deals tough blows sometimes  Sad
nick the nurse
Shining Star
Shining Star

Zodiac: Capricorn
Location: Wolstanton Newcastle Under Lyme Staffs a little sleepy Hamlet full of drunks and OLD PEOPLE!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 20:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad  Sad  Sad Sorry to hear that Jas ...........our thoughts are with you and yours
Nick an' Kath
Daisy
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 20:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

We got back a few hours ago having had a super relaxing weekend Very Happy  - our thanks go  to all involved - who did a REALLY REALLY good job. congrats  The food was fantastic, & the atmosphere even better. It was great to see lots of kids having a fun time on the bouncy castle, & the K9 pocukers enjoying the sun Very Happy  Very Happy I've got some photos I'll post, but I'm on the laptop tonight  Wink and cooking for the first night in 4    Rolling Eyes   . Sadly I have no photographic evidence of the the small group early this morning watching the meteor shower - including Taz apparently lying on the ground wrapped up in a blanket  Laughing

We should still be there, but reports of the possible change of weather convinced us to pull out today rather than fight a large tent tomorrow in potential rain and gales..( done that ) Rolling Eyes

We did have a very 'lucky' Saturday evening  Wink

Food calling now - speak later  Very Happy
Brownie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 20:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry we can't add anything right now as MrsG is busy 'mod-ing' (deleting & moving posts from the last week Wink ) Laughing  Laughing

Glad you all had a good time, everybody chipped-in to make it a fun weekend, it was a team event Wink

...... and the entertainment was as good as always (Richie) Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Mega-Meet 2007 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: