Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

sureflow car warehouse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 23:35    Post subject: sureflow car warehouse Reply with quote

What can I say was not impressed. Rang to ask about swb paj was told he had some in stock. Stopped in on my way home from cornwall. I asked for a test drive and was told I could only have a test drive if I was going to buy a car that day!!!!!!!!!. Asked if I could look at the boot space in a swb, he showed me around his warehouse telling me all the cars were sold and there was nothing really. I asked about the air con system and if it was recharged before they sold the cars and if so with what. Dunno was the answer. Guy was a complete a*s* and i dont recommend him at all. Oh I forgot I asked what price he would give me for my car and he told me he could not tell me untill the day I picked up the new car as he had to ring around the local garages to see what he could get for it!!!!. I HATE BUYING CARS.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 23:35    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Stuey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 23:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

How on earth does he ever do any business???? What a plonker!

At least you know NOT to buy from there (wherever it is). Much better to find out now than after you have bought one from him.

Pick a region/county/anywhere you fancy travelling to to buy a Pajero and ask any club members if they can recommend their local dealer.

I bought from a dealer in Axminster in East Devon, and am extremely happy with the quality of the car, the servicing, and the friendly people that work there. Bit far from you in Wilts, but there will be other people closer to you. Didn't Ali buy his car in Swindon?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: