2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Ho Ho Ho ....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Club News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 0:04    Post subject: Ho Ho Ho .... Reply with quote

Just finished the last of my Christmas cards and still got all the presents to wrap, but not tonight ... I'm shattered!

I've just popped in to wish you all a really great Christmas!

We're at home this year and will have a complete house-full, so it's going to be hectic - hopefully not too stressfull.

I'm back at work between Christmas and New Year, so I'll catch up then, but once more ...

Happy Christmas!

Hope Santa brings you everything you wish for Wink

Simon.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 0:04    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Philco

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 0:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

I envy you Simon with your kids still young (maybe not Fin)......all excited on Christmas morning ripping open their pressies.........its one of those moments in life that makes having kids worthwhile Very Happy ...........enjoy the short time off with your family so that your fresh to wind up Andy NW in the new year Wink .......... Happy Christmas Simon Exclamation
astra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe we're really looking forward to it too! our kids are 8,6 and 2 - should be *loads* of wrapping paper covering the house by lunchtime on christmas day! hehe

kids have asked for a turkey this year - had to go pick it up yesterday *cringe*

gonna be magical watching their little faces when the presents magically appear under the tree overnight hehe

simon - just go with the flow crimbo shouldn't be stressful - in fact i'll be surprised if we manage to get dressed hehe and dinner is ready when it is ready! no set times for anything, and at least we bought the kids a shedload of dvds to watch as looking at the schedule there won't be any arguements as to what channel to watch as there is nothing on any of them and we have most of the sky channels and will struggle to watch anything decent!

have fun guys Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Club News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: