Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Pejero Evolution - How many in the POC (UK)?

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> EVO technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evo4x4

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 22:33    Post subject: Pejero Evolution - How many in the POC (UK)? Reply with quote

Having looked at previous postings I don't think this ground has been covered before:

How many PajEvos are there in this club? I think I've worked out at least half a dozen but am certain there are more. One posting referes to 50 being imported by Colt as Shogun Evos - so that's 56 then. Any chance of maiking yourselves known?

My Chassis No is 358
Shocked Very Happy Laughing
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 22:33    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Derek

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 22:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would'nt mind saying i've got one chassis no ....

Maybe one day Laughing Laughing Laughing
evo4x4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 16:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I would take the opportunity to wish all co-Pajero Evolution owners a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Laughing

The only trouble is - am I just talking to myself Question The above postings haven't exactly overwhelmed me with information about other UK PajEvos Exclamation Exclamation

Derek - Let me know when you get yours Laughing

Happy PajEvo-ing all.
Derek

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 18:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Evo4x4
Wishing yourself a happy Christmas.

I have a Lancer Evolution on the way getting it January.
So may get the Evo pajero next yr.
Boy's and there toy's Laughing Laughing 8) 8)
the chosen 1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 22:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi i got one but havent had it long [1 week] so merry xmas to u too
martin
evo4x4

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 0:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin - Welcome on onboard. Have had mine (a silver one) just over a month on the road here having imported it from Japan. Thoroughly enjoying it.

On the filter front, I've used Milners - I think the air filter is the same as the other 3.5s but I've not looked at any 'after-market' types.

Chassis No V55- ?????????
the chosen 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers Derek. mines a white one and imported from japan too no idea what the chassis number is i'l have a look when i get home.
you have to get an after market filter if theres one available they make such a big differance on the mivec i have an fto as well and just sold a mirage cyborg all mivec the other two both have HKS filters on so i know they sound nice and the revs pick up a lot faster so i'd like one for this i'll let you know if i find one
martin
trevor green

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 22:08    Post subject: pajero evo count Reply with quote

Sorry, been offline for ages... I bought an pajero evo some 5 months ago and im very,very impressed by its performance. The evo was registered in the UK the same year as manufacture, I think its chassis 1956 but i'll have to check? Had 29000 on the clock and cost £10k but I was looking for six months and I had been outbid in Japan in the auctions then had a phone call about one for sale in the UK. Its a very good clean example.
best regards
trev
iwallace

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:50    Post subject: what sight in japan Reply with quote

hi ............im also interested in importing a evo from japan ....can you give me the web addy where you go please ..............im looking at isa at the mo .but they dont seem to have many ..

thanks ian
evo4x4

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 21:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian - I used a guy called Hideo Yamada at GB Autotrader in Japan - you give him your basic specs, he sends details of the forthcoming auctions, you then place your bid. He sees the car - in fact one of the Grade 4B PajEvos I was interested in he simply said 'Car no good' ( via email with UK time at 0230hrs!) - so I didn't bid. I bid on a one, lost it and waited about a week for another decent one - and was successful; and it's a great car.
His email address is: gbtrader@gcar.co.jp and the web site is www.gcar.co.jp
I hadn't imported before so from my very straightforward dealings I can strongly recommend Hideo - don't forget, there's a lot of money laid out before the car arrives in Southampton.
If you are genuinely interested I'm happy to detail you the whole process by a private posting - but don’t sue me if it goes wrong!!
Keith -
iwallace

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 21:17    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

thanks kieth ......already emailed him ........so its a start

ian
evo4x4

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 16:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian - If you are still interested in buying a PajEvo, Toaster 193 is selling his Shogun Evo: have a look at the 'Cars for Sale' section. Of course, you might still want to enjoy the challenge of the import.

Regards
Keith
trevor green

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 20:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

There may only be a few pajevos around but are any of you evo guys going on the southern offroad day on the 25th???
the chosen 1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 16:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not going to the off road day didnt even know about it ooppps. did u get the hks filter Trevor mines been put on hold untill i get paid again just got a repair bill for my FTO aarrgghhh
martin
trevor green

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 16:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi martin,
the hks filter induction kit is on order plus im having the ecu piggyback chip put in to stop the evo running so rich. got to wait till the 14th feb cause ive booked the rolling road as well.
Sorry 2 hear about the FTO but I can fully understand 'cause my Audi quattro turbo, currently in its storage carcoon, cost me £1800 squid to have four tyres and a brake overhall last year. Ouch !
As for the southern off road day, look in club events and speak to bill.
there was a cancellation but im not sure if its been filled, have a look anyway Laughing Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
all the best,
trev
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> EVO technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: