QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Jap sat-nav MMCS boot CD's ...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> ICE / Radio / Sat-Nav / Alarms / Key Fobs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikepajero182

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 14:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright mate, got the band expander working alright in the end, ive been looking for this tv tuner. theres no box under my carpet at all but i can see a box with wires and plugs behing the trim where the passangers left foot would be. im trying to get piuctures up here but having difficultys.. if you have a box there too im guessing im just missing my tv tuner!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 14:40    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

mikepajero182

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 15:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

unless maybe i need the reset cd to get the tv working first?
paulb1970

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 21:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikepajero182 wrote:
alright mate, got the band expander working alright in the end, ive been looking for this tv tuner. theres no box under my carpet at all but i can see a box with wires and plugs behing the trim where the passangers left foot would be. im trying to get piuctures up here but having difficultys.. if you have a box there too im guessing im just missing my tv tuner!

Hello mate ,

Im not exactly sure what the reset disc doe's  Question

What model and year is your's  Question
Tuner could be in different place  Question

If you look at my tv tuner there is quite a few wire's so if you've got no wiring at all  Question  - i'd guess it's either in a different place or it has been removed in the past  Sad

Is there any wires at all under you passenger front footwell  Question  

Is there any sign of old aerial's on your rear window's or roof  Question  if so trace cable's back ...
( i had 4 coaxial cable's coming from my tv tuner and going back to the roof at rear to twin aerial's - which were no good ( missing bit's )

The box that you have found behind trim - write the part number down and google the part number and see what it come's up with ... Wink
TASKAR 44

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 20:59    Post subject: Sat Nav disc MZ312005 VERSION 10.9 Reply with quote

Hi
Just bought a Shogun Pinin on a 51 plate, and joined the group.
The sat nav disc MZ312005 VERSION 10.9 is missing and was wondering if anyone had one.
Am i correct in saying that i need this disc to make the trip/air con computer work.
When I switch it on the screen says PLEASE WAIT and is asking me to sellect my vehicle from the list, which there isn't a list there.
If i get a disc will it display vehicles list?
By the way great group. Very Happy
TASKAR 44

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 23:40    Post subject: Boot Disc MZ312005 Reply with quote

Hi
I am looking for boot disc MZ312005 version 10.9
Does anyone have this.
Mitsubishi want £108+vat
Crying or Very sad
mikepajero182

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 21:34    Post subject: reboot disc Reply with quote

paulb1970 wrote:
mikepajero182 wrote:
No mate it dosent play anything..is there anyway to get that reboot cd?

Hello mate ,

i've had no joy with reset disk either ,
but im planing on adding a few more thing's to my original system ,
and i'll update when i finally get it done and might give people a few idea's on what they can add to there original mmc system ,

Wink

ps .. i dont know if disconecting your cd player for a bit and reconecting it ... might reset it to play disks again  Question  worth a try  Wink

mate i found a reset disc!!!!! mail me on your address ill send you a copy! it lets me display a backways compass outside temp and an altimeter.
im trying to upload it but having trouble.
mike
TASKAR 44

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 22:41    Post subject: Re: reboot disc Reply with quote

Hi
Any chance you can send me a copy.
Forum won't let me send you a message.
Can you e mail me at etb44@tiscali.co.uk and i'll send you my address.
cheers etb
mikepajero182 wrote:
paulb1970 wrote:
mikepajero182 wrote:
No mate it dosent play anything..is there anyway to get that reboot cd?

Hello mate ,

i've had no joy with reset disk either ,
but im planing on adding a few more thing's to my original system ,
and i'll update when i finally get it done and might give people a few idea's on what they can add to there original mmc system ,

Wink

ps .. i dont know if disconecting your cd player for a bit and reconecting it ... might reset it to play disks again  Question  worth a try  Wink

mate i found a reset disc!!!!! mail me on your address ill send you a copy! it lets me display a backways compass outside temp and an altimeter.
im trying to upload it but having trouble.
mike
nutworld

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 18:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

in relation to sending the files

you can use

www.yousendit.com they support files up to 1gb for free
Dory

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 15:04    Post subject: MR438854 in English? Reply with quote

I'm looking for a MR438854 CD in English. Are they really only available in Japanese?  I find it hard to believe that the only option is Japanese-language software. Didn't Mitsubishi plan to sell ANY of the 10 models listed for this software version in an English-speaking country???
paulb1970

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 16:25    Post subject: Re: MR438854 in English? Reply with quote

Dory wrote:
I'm looking for a MR438854 CD in English. Are they really only available in Japanese?  I find it hard to believe that the only option is Japanese-language software. Didn't Mitsubishi plan to sell ANY of the 10 models listed for this software version in an English-speaking country???

Hello m8 ,

ive tried allsorts to get mine working still no joy ....

apparently its got something to do with the GPRS antenna picking the wrong satelites up ...

but i just use my system to run digital box through and watch video through on dash screen ...  Wink  hope this helps
paulb1970

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 16:25    Post subject: Re: MR438854 in English? Reply with quote

Dory wrote:

Hello m8 ,

ive tried allsorts to get mine working still no joy ....

apparently its got something to do with the GPRS antenna picking the wrong satelites up ...

but i just use my system to run digital box through and watch video through on dash screen ...  Wink  hope this helps
Big S

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 21:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking for a system reset / boot disc for a MZ312357 Nav system as fitted to my 54 reg 3.2 Excellence (UK model, not import) but not having any luck. Can anybody here help?

Thanks,
Simon H
TangoMikeAlpha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newly joined member, first time Pajero owner and also first time posting on POCUK forum.

Looking for a boot CD for my V75 JDM. Could not get the MR438854 download in the original post to work. Any help would be appreciated.
Big S

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 18:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I mentioned earlier I'm looking for a system reset / boot disc for a MZ312357 Nav system as fitted to my 54 reg 3.2 Excellence (UK model, not import). I haven't had much luck so far. Does anybody know the part number of the CD I'm looking for? That would make my googling a lot easier...

Cheers
Simon H
Arsalan

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 23:10    Post subject: Re: Making the CD work Reply with quote

Hi,

Thank you for the instructions, I have manage to un-rar the downloaded file (from the link on the 1st page: MR438854) and burn the ISO image on to the disk. Just one quick question I can't see any file on the disk, where as the ISO image size showing 624mb. do you think is this due to a corrupt file? is there any other link where i can download MR438854, ISO image?
Your help would be greatly appreciated  

Many thanks

Arsalan

oxxxman wrote:
Hi All

I have received a request for advice about how to make CD and cannot reply directly as I do not have enough posts!  Anyways hopefully the following may help and can be found.

The download file link I used is basically double archived (theoretically to make things easier I guess!!!!). Firstly it is a rar file to compress the size - size will double when unrar'ed and then is in iso format to ensure strict adherence to the original cd/dvd file structure etc.

As noted the download file is a rar file.  This is like a zip file etc and must be unrar'ed or unzipped, so to speak, first.  I personally use a program called "7zip" as it does all file formats - just google it to download a copy (open format/free) but many programs can unpack/unarchive rar files.

Once you "unrar" the file you should have a larger iso file.  An iso file is again a special file format that is an archive copy of an optical disk (cd/dvd).  You again need software to burn an iso file to a disk.  Most cd/dvd burning software will have an option of write image to disk or burn image file to disk etc - You select the iso file that has been created after unrar/unpacking/unzipping the original rar file download.

The trick to remember is you cannot just burn the iso file as a data cd - it doesn't "un-iso" all the files and re-create an extract copy of the original - it just burns the big iso file to the disk.  Again there are many iso burning software packages free if you search via google and Nero and many others commercial packages you may already own will have the option you just need to find it.

Once the iso file is burned to disk the correct way it will hopefully work fine - did for the download I used anyway.

I hope this helps - happy to give more info if needed will just need to post it here rather than sent a message.

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> ICE / Radio / Sat-Nav / Alarms / Key Fobs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: