QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Meet Review 2008

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Chillin' by the Severn 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minesapasty
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 21:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

malibu mandie wrote:
Special shout out for nick nurses ladder Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Was he wearing the old stockings again? Shocked  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 21:24    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

stoney

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 21:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy A few pics on a slide show Here

Check out NTN with the 95% vodka......we thought he was gonna explode.....That was red hot
midnight buffalo
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 21:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

SID73 wrote:
big j wrote:

soz about the ductape fastnige but when we put the gazzebo up on friday night we needed to use the stuff to hold it together
bring on mm08

What about the bl00dy super glue too.

I still havent got any finger prints Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Twisted Evil

you wont want to use it again then will you
try too do a good deed for somewhere too meet of an evening and then you get it thrown back in your face thank you very much
Shymand

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 21:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to ALL! for a great weekend!

Every bit of it  - made it the chillin to remember!

got a few pic's from when we had time to chill!

Nice to be home! thanks to all that turned up!

Got a few pic's to follow! Twisted Evil  Rolling Eyes  Wink
buffalos neph
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 21:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

midnight buffalo wrote:
SID73 wrote:
big j wrote:

soz about the ductape fastnige but when we put the gazzebo up on friday night we needed to use the stuff to hold it together
bring on mm08

try too do a good deed for somewhere too meet of an evening and then you get it thrown back in your face thank you very much

im afraid i wont be able to lend it again anyway as it took to much damage from the wind tried to put it up everything to bent and ripped so r.i.p the gazzebo bit of a shame because i needed it in june ill have to scrap that 1 and look for another
midnight buffalo
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 21:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

buffalos neph wrote:
midnight buffalo wrote:
SID73 wrote:
big j wrote:

bring on mm08

im afraid i wont be able to lend it again anyway as it took to much damage from the wind tried to put it up everything to bent and ripped so r.i.p the gazzebo bit of a shame because i needed it in june ill have to scrap that 1 and look for another

i,ll do the decent thing matt i,ll buy you a new one .
SID73
Events rep (National)
Events rep (National)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 22:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

John and Matt. My telephone number is 07946526323.

Call me.

I was not aware of any damage apart from the rip in the air vent and velcro torn on corner post .I take happened when it was stored away wet last time it was used Exclamation

Nothing has been thrown in anyones face john Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

You have my number
big j
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 22:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

midnight buffalo wrote:
SID73 wrote:
big j wrote:

bring on mm08

hey john whats this about it being thrown in ya face no one's doing that, the gazzebo was much apreciated and i'm sorry to matt if it did get damaged that bad but like i said we did try to save it by taking the sides off much like yourself did rolling them up but please be assured no-one was throwing things in your face. the thing about the ductape was a fact we did need to use it as the wind was blowing so that was the easiest way to stop it parting.
i think you've read more into this than was intended mate.
drnail

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 22:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

really sorry bout yer gazebu matt ill chip a few notes in if yer want  Sad
mazaroo

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 22:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

this gazebo talk seems to be putting a shadow on what most people classed as agood weekend  Sad

Me and wild gal  battled the wind and rain  to try and  save the gazebo  (whilst most peeps were having fun at coney green ).  we tried to stop the thing taking off all together  as the sides were bellowing in then . we tried to push the sides up so to try and let the wind pass through , but in all honesty i dont think we could do much more with just the two of us there.     We   also  left my 8 year old son looking after my 4 year old who had been vomiting since midnight fri whilst we did this .    

The gazebo was in view of most peoples vans/tents  so it is not any one persons fault and if  matt had approached people on site when he was taking it down  and sure we all would of chipped in . Jay was 'nt under the impression that there were any issues when he spoken to nathan after it had been taken down .

seems a shame to finish with  bad feelings
SID73
Events rep (National)
Events rep (National)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 22:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some piccys here folks Wink

Only of Coney Green though Confused  Confused

Dont kno2w vif my flash isbroke cus the night time ones aint there Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l137/SID73/Chillin%2008/
buffalos neph
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 22:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wasnt making a issue with it its a shame to leave it on a bad note but what i will say now is people saw me taking it down they know ive lent it out why should i have to ask people to help me take it down i am new to the club and just wanted to meet other members that why i did 2x 30 mile round trips  to help and people said thankyou and that was all was needed but i shouldnt have to ask for help though should i
mudcom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 23:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

buffalos neph wrote:
i shouldnt have to ask for help though should i

im afraid there are some members that think the gazzebos are put up by magic & taken down that way
SID73
Events rep (National)
Events rep (National)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 23:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

buffalos neph wrote:
i wasnt making a issue with it its a shame to leave it on a bad note but what i will say now is people saw me taking it down they know ive lent it out why should i have to ask people to help me take it down i am new to the club and just wanted to meet other members that why i did 2x 30 mile round trips  to help and people said thankyou and that was all was needed but i shouldnt have to ask for help though should i

Matt, you're a top fella and unfortuntly it is the case that some folks could have helped. I will put my hand up and say I didn't give you a hand. I was busy packing all the stuff away that I took to chiilin so as to get Alfie home cus he was still throwing up Shocked  Shocked  Rolling Eyes

If your gazebo is damaged to an extent that it cant be used again I'm sure ALL the people who attended will chip in.
JAS828

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

mazaroo wrote:
this gazebo talk seems to be putting a shadow on what most people classed as agood weekend  Sad

Me and wild gal  battled the wind and rain  to try and  save the gazebo  (whilst most peeps were having fun at coney green ).  we tried to stop the thing taking off all together  as the sides were bellowing in then . we tried to push the sides up so to try and let the wind pass through , but in all honesty i dont think we could do much more with just the two of us there.     We   also  left my 8 year old son looking after my 4 year old who had been vomiting since midnight fri whilst we did this .    

The gazebo was in view of most peoples vans/tents  so it is not any one persons fault and if  matt had approached people on site when he was taking it down  and sure we all would of chipped in . Jay was 'nt under the impression that there were any issues when he spoken to nathan after it had been taken down .

seems a shame to finish with  bad feelings

i agree with maz and jase everything that could of been done was as big j said earlier some of us where out in some unpleasent saturday evening doing what we could until morning and as jase said im sure we would all chip in for a replacement and if i was there sunday i would of give a hand to take down but had taken the to little ones on the severn valley railway and when i returned around 3pm the gazebo was down.
Anyway i had a top weekend and thats again jase and maz for all the hard work organizing  if anybody could do a better job feel free because the only thing that jase couldn`t predict is the weather and as we all saw sunday was a lovely sunny day just cast your mind back in the last seven days since easter we have had snow,sleet,hail rain and wind.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Chillin' by the Severn 2008 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: