Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Delica Insurance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
terriermad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:39    Post subject: Delica Insurance Reply with quote

Confused I have been trying to get insurance quotes for my delica super exceed, Bradgates dont cover them, Tesco well i have tryed for 5 days to get an online quote to no avail, i have rung them every day to be told that it must be my computer or they are busy and dont appear to want to give a quote over the phone.Liverpool and vict very nice girl explained that they are trying to get away from insuring imports due to high risk factor and have reached there limit to the number they want to insure. I have had a quote from Masterquote of £456 for myself and spouse with full ncb , but would like to get a couple of others to compare, i would say the staff at masterquote on 08706071351 were most helpful but i dont like jumping in without compare. Any suggestions most helpful. Thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:39    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

astra

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

try tett hamilton 01275 792270.

we have our exceed insured as a 'super' exceed.. as we didn't know the difference as we insured it before we went to pick it up, and didn't bother to change it.

our insurance is fully comp - for me and hubs, in hubs name with NO no claims bonus, and we're paying £404.

good luck!
2Gether FS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 22:50    Post subject: We cover Delica's at a very competitive level Reply with quote

We at 2Gether Financial Solutions cover Mitsubishi Delica, all models.

If you wish please give us a call on our dedicated club land-line : 01945 585322

Cheers  Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: