Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

PHOTOGRAPHS AND REVIEWS OF MM08

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Mega-Meet 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark dale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 13:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got back last night,  and just popping in to say  a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped to make this another great Pocuk event ..!  

it was great to see Oldies and Newbies, Young, Old and Middle - aged  all having great fun !!  

We were blessed with great weather and cheap costs for the site ,  and many folks managed to put names to faeces !

so,  where is mega meet next year...?    put any thoughts and ideas  here ....   THE GOOD, BAD AND BEAUTIFUL THINGS ABOUT MEGA MEET 2008         (click)

mark "thinking ahead" dale  Rolling Eyes
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 13:24    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

malibu mandie

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 13:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL DONE MARK on organising a fantastic meet it was our first MM and what a fantastic long weekend we had. And THANK YOU
to everyone who helped in anyway to make it a cracker. the barbi boys where brilliant one and ALL Laughing  Laughing  Laughing and all the people who prepared food it was a great spread.

And i would just like to say i am not liable for any compensation claims from anyone who played shock ball ,but you must agree it was worth it just to hear joanne's gibbon impressions.  (sorry stoney Laughing )

CHEERS Karen for the malibu i,ll buy next time Very Happy

Thank You STU for helpin with the awnin in the wind mate  headbang

And A Big Up 2 AL and KAREN for the raffle I,ll see about getting my jacket i won thumbleft

And to anyone 1 forgot sorry but the beer did flow rather fast this weekend Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed
tazbabe
Events rep (Scotland)
Events rep (Scotland)

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 22:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

we're home now too.

had a great weekend as usual, lovely to see old friends and make some new ones, spud has a new breakfast buddy!

i managed to remain unshocked, through some very dodgy throwing techniques Very Happy  and best of all, my paj didn't break down on the way home!!  Shocked  Laughing

roll on megameet '09! (356 sleeps to go)
kylecollie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy well what can i say,great weekend,great people,great food,great weather,many thanks to all for making me and my clan welcome  Very Happy my daughters went kicking and screaming about having to go to a 4x4 event,but once they met the pocuk crowd they loved it, Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Wild-Gal

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy We have had a great long weekend as usual with the pocuk crowd......great price, great weather (dodgy mist), great company.....thanks to all who contributed in making it a great meet.....it was nice to meet some more of the Scottish contingent (he was a little reserved and shy Very Happy ) and all the others on their 1st mega-meet....you know you loved it....

We didnt do Langdale or laning, but we did do Filey. Scarborough, Bridlington and Dalby forest......it was brilliant....Many thanks Mark Dale

some photos here wild-gals photos
nick the nurse
Shining Star
Shining Star

Zodiac: Capricorn
Location: Wolstanton Newcastle Under Lyme Staffs a little sleepy Hamlet full of drunks and OLD PEOPLE!

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 16:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back about an hour ago BRILLIANT TIME Had as always  Very Happy GREAT to see some new faces as well as the old  thumbleft

Well done to everyone who helped planned and organised  notworthy

Nick an' Kath
mrs shiny

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 18:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow what can i say great week was had by  the mudcom clan it was a great event as usual apart from my other half loosing his stomach contents puke_r  puke_l  once again thanx to kylecollie (wait till next year you swine  Twisted Evil  lol) i reakon you should rub that stuff on swollen joints not drink it Laughing

as always our table was the loudest again  Embarassed  Embarassed we will be getting split up soon for the noise he he he

a big thanx goes to malibu mandie and big j for making me look a twit and sound like an ape  Laughing  bloody shock ball

good on ya kaz and al for the raffle you did a sterling job

thanx to mark "can cook will cook" dale for a great meet

all the cooks at the bbq  food was lovely and plentiful

and thanx to everyone else who was there we made it a great meet

roll on next year cant wait
*Big Al*

Zodiac: Scorpio
Location: North Yorkshire In Englands Green And Pleasant Land

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 18:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

All Joking Apart..................
                  Had a great time at MM08 ....... Even our lass enjoyed herself !  Shame the weather spoilt its self on Sunday morning for the Mass Paj Photo !..Hey Spud All Joking Apart...
See You All somewhere else.....
Koolkat
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 18:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might have taken 4 strong men to put the barbecue up. Nick had 50% of his nuts and bolts left over as spares - not quite sure where they went!!  If he brings it back next year we might find where the left over nuts and bolts go.    Razz

Had a fabulous first MM.  Met loads of new friends.  Looking forward to the next event and hope to do more in the future wherever they might be.
What did PajAl's kids think of his mucky Paj.  Were they impressed.

2.5 Exceed
Baddoo
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 19:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wild-Gal wrote:
Very Happy We have had a great long weekend as usual with the pocuk crowd......great price, great weather (dodgy mist), great company.....thanks to all who contributed in making it a great meet.....it was nice to meet some more of the Scottish contingent (he was a little reserved and shy Very Happy ) and all the others on their 1st mega-meet....you know you loved it....

We didnt do Langdale or laning, but we did do Filey. Scarborough, Bridlington and Dalby forest......it was brilliant....Many thanks Mark Dale

some photos here wild-gals photos

Looks like you all had fun Karen, but who's the Kenny Rogers impersonator?

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
spud
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 19:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Big Al* wrote:
All Joking Apart..................
                  Had a great time at MM08 ....... Even our lass enjoyed herself !  Shame the weather spoilt its self on Sunday morning for the Mass Paj Photo !..Hey Spud All Joking Apart...
See You All somewhere else.....

I had a great time too!! It was great to meet you *Big Al*

"Are you with me?"

Nah! 'All joking aside' it was fun....

It was great to meet all you folks there, old friends and new...........

All the best

Spud Cool
spud
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 19:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm better looking than Kenny Rogers........... Wink
pajmanAl

Location: Blackpool A strange place where no body knows whose local any more?

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 22:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koolkat wrote:
It might have taken 4 strong men to put the barbecue up. Nick had 50% of his nuts and bolts left over as spares - not quite sure where they went!!  If he brings it back next year we might find where the left over nuts and bolts go.    Razz

Had a fabulous first MM.  Met loads of new friends.  Looking forward to the next event and hope to do more in the future wherever they might be.
What did PajAl's kids think of his mucky Paj.  Were they impressed.

2.5 Exceed

oh yes they were impressed especially when i picked them up from school in her, all the other kids were either running away or bowing in awe  LOL

got some of the mud off now - lots more cleaning to do yet though.

good to meet ya Kool Kat (and Mrs KK - thanks for the brews)

cant wait till the next one only 355 sleeps to go LOL
leebeelee123
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 22:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well what can I say?
Another brilliant meet from the best Pajero Club, it was nice to meet so many of you all, I even went laning in the brides motor!
Thanks to Mark and everyone for the meet, and to Buzz for the laning, also a big shout out to Onan and TimReal for helping me loose my laning virginity!
Also, thanks to Nick and Kath for making me and the bride so welcome the other night too.
All in all, a bostin meet and our static was immaculate!
pajette

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i can speak for tom and myself when i say that it was brilliant, there was alot more laning this year which was good.

We met lots of old faces and lots of new ones aswell, including kylie who looked nothing like i thought he would (i thought it was him in that picture of the man and the sheep in the other topic) Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

anyway.... a big thank you to mark and co. food was great and a big thank you to everyone involved in the whole organising of the meet.

shame richie couldnt make it but there lways next year, right that gives me a whole year to save up for a body guard or two, Twisted Evil

sorry we dont have any pics but it was really nice meeting you all.

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Mega-Meet 2008 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: