QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

RAC Europe cover

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Breakdown / Recovery services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
despot67

Zodiac: Libra
Location: stoke on trent - Longton,the land of the clayhead.Oh to be 13 and playing on the saff tip again?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:42    Post subject: RAC Europe cover Reply with quote

Im with the rAC and as IM off to France next month I rang them to ask how much extra to cover for two weeks driving?

£100 of my hard earned - blimey

They tell me its cus my car is over 10 years old but I can get 60% off if Im a member of a club.OK IM a memeber of this Paj club - problem - they don't recognise it?

I have got to ring them and convince the Manager we exist and state a membership number - which I don't have (do I? I have the yellows displayed and everything)

Any advice chaps.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:42    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Garry ... wave

Did you ever fill in THIS? <-- Click to link

If you find out who, in the RAC, I need to contact, I'll get the club 'registered' with them Wink

Simon Cool
despot67

Zodiac: Libra
Location: stoke on trent - Longton,the land of the clayhead.Oh to be 13 and playing on the saff tip again?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Simon

Oops - nope never filled that in - just joined the forum and paid for my stickers and thought thast was that, Doh!!!!

I have got to ring RAC at the end of this month to see if I can get the 60% as when I asked yesterday they hadn't heard of us?

When I do I will give them the site details and see what happens?
TATfan
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was just wondering, what was the outcome of this? Are we now recognised as a club, and get the 60% discount?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Breakdown / Recovery services All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: