2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Spare a pound guv' ?

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Club News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 21:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well ... tbh ... while I may not have thanked every individual who's contributed (Chris Cars - you have my address Wink ) ...

I'm pleased to say that, across the YD Clubs, just over £1200 pounds was raised - 2GFS have generously MORE THAN matched that and, with my own contribution, the next 12 months sever fees have been paid!

Thank You to all of you who have helped to achieve this, this year! notworthy

So ... Now, I guess, I have to start thinking about 2009!

Simon Cool
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 21:08    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

steve30

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 22:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would it not be an idea to follow up on some of the ideas mentioned in this thread? You never know what might happen in the next year and as you said before, how useful would it be to have some savings just for the club?

Steve
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 22:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

steve30 wrote:
Would it not be an idea to follow up on some of the ideas mentioned in this thread? You never know what might happen in the next year and as you said before, how useful would it be to have some savings just for the club?

Steve

have you considered LifeTime membership Steve dontknow

To answer your question ... yes, I am considering a range of ideas ... Formal, annual membership isn't on my 'to be considered' list Cool

Simon
Fleebz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 18:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you still collecting money for this?. please lemme know if you are and I post cheque on pay day Very Happy I have only just seen this and would miss this club terribly, quite a few bods have been very helpful and I really appreciate it!
markymoan

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 19:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fleebz wrote:
Are you still collecting money for this?. please lemme know if you are and I post cheque on pay day Very Happy I have only just seen this and would miss this club terribly, quite a few bods have been very helpful and I really appreciate it!

Its an ongoing thing mate, Donations at anytime will lessen the blow next year  Very Happy
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 20:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got just over £1200.00 in generous donations and LTM's this time ... only £2600.00 to fund myself!!!

Although, there's still £1500.00 in various insurances still to come ...

So - YES PLEASE!!!!

Keep the contributions coming!

ATB

Simon
Fleebz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 20:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get paid at the end of the month so will send cheque for a tenner and I would like life time member thingy hope that helps! (I have a full tank of diesel and £70 til the 26th so can't do it til then!!)  Very Happy
grumpy brown
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 13:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Money on its way via pay pal.   Wink For the info and laughs i have had from this group of wired and wonderful people its a small price to pay.
ozzy123

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 15:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some money on it's way via Club Shop 'club contributions'...need a new YD for the back window Smile
bezzabsa

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 18:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will hopefully be getting a LTM for xmas (need to show the other half and drop 'subtle' hints) plus I need YD's LOL
roadheader
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 13:44    Post subject: spare a pound Reply with quote

Only 5 pages for this club i would have expected it to be overflowing so all of you tightwads out there who are reaping the benefits of the club for absolutely naff all get your hand in your pocket instead of holding it out send a quid (or more if youcan ) and the club can continue to do the good work after all it isnm't even the cost of packet of crisps you could not even get a decent bet for that
I know times are getting hard but the club does not run on fresh air
if need be A pound would buy you a YD if you send it and ask simon nicely in fact have a YD sale Simon then all will know where the support for the club is at
Been a LTM for nearly 2 yrs and have yet to see a YD
andyshirley
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 15:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously this quest for funding never ends.

Please remember though that 5 PAGES does not reflect ALL of the support. Some people dont feel the need to post when they have contributed.
roadheader
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 15:36    Post subject: spare a pound Reply with quote

point taken my apologies, I was only trying to stress fact that the club is always in need of funds for running it in its present way but some people still think its something for nothing
rdgs Terry
earthmover
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could always put savings in Bank of Iceland .......just to keep members chatting!!
Daisy
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only just noticed this - I think I was in UK when you made the original post Simon Embarassed

I don't visit the LTM only bit all that often - tend to stay round the lounge most of the time, so I didn't see this in it's previous incarnation..

The announcements at the top of a forum page tend not to change all that often, so I normally just scan the topics.. and it was only when I saw the date of the previous post, that I wondered what it was about.. Wink

Normally by now I've made my 'annual' PoCUk contribution... this year it's a bit late, but I'm doubling it to £20 - better spent here than on some frippary off Ebay ( and we don't have space for anymore music-related fripparies  Laughing ).

Paypal contribution is on it's way - sorry it can't be more, this site is worth every penny both as a place to chat and banter with friends and also a mine of ready information. I don't know where else I would have found so much help with French registration.. Very Happy
You can ask a question on any topic and get a reply within an hour .. sort of like an intelligent, slightly slower, Google... Laughing

ATB

Anne

PS Might put a few posts here and there with hints and links to this topic.. Wink  Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Club News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: