Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

P.I.T.P 4 Reviews and photos

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Party in the Peaks 2008 - PITP IV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markymoan

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 23:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is one thing Jase, your botty burp problem, we was at the epicentre but it was felt further away  Laughing
http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=10417525
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 23:27    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

leebeelee123
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone, thanks for letting me and our lad pop up for a couple of hours to join in the fun with ya'll.
Sorry I couldn't stay longer, but it was nice to see many old faces and many new ones too.
Loved it when AndyBeetz set fire to the bbq, me, rabbiter and markymoan(nice to meet ya mate) were nice and warm under the gazebo because of that!
Thanks to evryone that night for cheering me up, especially Richie........ bloddy number 28 was missing!
SID73
Events rep (National)
Events rep (National)

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

leebeelee123 wrote:
Hey everyone, thanks for letting me and our lad pop up for a couple of hours to join in the fun with ya'll.
Sorry I couldn't stay longer, but it was nice to see many old faces and many new ones too.
Loved it when AndyBeetz set fire to the bbq, me, rabbiter and markymoan(nice to meet ya mate) were nice and warm under the gazebo because of that!
Thanks to evryone that night for cheering me up, especially Richie........ bloddy number 28 was missing!

It was great to see you mate, a nice surprise Wink

and there was a number 28 too, its that Richie flippin s4!t sturing Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

it was number 1 that was lost Laughing  Laughing  only kidding

Mark its burgers that have that effect on me, my appologise Embarassed  Embarassed
Richie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

If 28 was there, what happened to 85 then ?

Sorry no pictures of Leebeelee, had the camera set to anti ugly photo's.
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Rolling Eyes  Twisted Evil
Wild-Gal

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 14:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thanks all, even Karen who couldn't understand how my Paj only had one wheel    too much Malibu I think

Erm.... How did you get that little bit of info?? Embarassed

actually....I thought you had 3 tyres and a punctured one on the paj!!!!..... I was wondering why none of the pocuk clan would offer you there spare???.....
Just imagining the trailer with a big 33" tyre on it.....  Shocked  Laughing (and I'd not had any Malibu by that time....Mand was a bit cautious in bringing it out!!)

OH, AND I'M SO GLAD THAT WE FOUND THE ESCAPEE FERRET!!!!!..... (walking around a campsite in the middle of the night in the rain calling "here puss puss puss....here kitty kitty...!!)...... it must have worked tho  Very Happy
Wild-Gal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 14:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blooming hell..... Ive got Mandies diesease now.... double postings ....... and no cancel button..... Rolling Eyes
malibu mandie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 15:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not cautious karen just sensible  thumbleft

Look at the result of you drinking half a bottle saturday night can ya all imagine if id left her anymore puke  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

thanks for the folk that helped me look for the ferret jo, rabbiter, and karen and most of the kids she is safe and sound now(and dry)

oh yes and to skids and jase for the endless stream of rennees cheers
ukrabbiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 15:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wild-Gal wrote:
Quote:
Thanks all, even Karen who couldn't understand how my Paj only had one wheel    too much Malibu I think

I'll not reveal my informant, but I know alkamahol played a big part  Wink
well don't it always @ PITP?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
View user's profile Send personal message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Richie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 16:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukrabbiter wrote:
Wild-Gal wrote:
Quote:

I'll not reveal my informant, but I know alkamahol played a big part  Wink
well don't it always @ PITP?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Good job I wasn't drinking over the weekend then  Razz
ukrabbiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 16:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got home to a stack of letters

one of which made up for the soggy sleeping bags, masses of mud, drowned with rain (and alkamahol)...

my Decree Absolute  Very Happy
View user's profile Send personal message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mazaroo

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 23:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I just say thanks for a great weekend folks  Very Happy  Very Happy enjoyed every minute of it Very Happy  

A big thanks to big J and Malibu Mand for providing the  shocking   entertainment   Laughing and supplying the booze for the drinking roulette  Very Happy  Come on Mand we need some pics and videos clips  

Washer  machine has been on overdrive to get rid of the mud , even the small gazebo has had a quick wash!   As we were a bit slow to leave site the awning got a complete soaking when it decided to do a bit of a monsoon and we had a lovely little river flowing the awning  Shocked Rolling Eyes
Awning and ground sheet have been spread out over the  garden and have now had a soaking in snow Shocked  Shocked  will they ever be dry Rolling Eyes

Skids , give the wife  (petal ) a nudge  as she s not joined the club yet  Laughing
AndyBeetz

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi peeps,

Things have settled down a bit now, got some of the pictures sorted Smile

First, a MASSIVE thanks to all that were involved in organizing this amazing event!!! I know some of these to be SID73, mazeroo, stoney and wild-gal. The stew was very nice to have after we turned up after dark Very Happy All the effort put into the treasure hunt is really appreciated and made our first time laning an absolute blast. Seriously I am hooked and will definitely get along to more  Laughing Will get round to cleaning the shoggie at some point, promise!

We all made some new friends including the kids, Horse Mad Helen's daughter joined us out on the lanes, I remember shouts of 'ACE!' from the back when I said we were going through the ford with Big J!

Helen, we've got a couple of pictures I'll PM you which turned out very nice, oh and I hope you didn't get lost with my instructions!

I'm glad I kept a few people warm while cooking our dinner on saturday night, hopefully I haven't been banned from BBQing  Embarassed To my credit though, the burgers were cooked to perfection in my inimitable style  Razz

That's all I can think of right now, again, amazing fun and I think I can say we will definitely be along again! We really do feel like members of the club now.

Piccies are here

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/76352047
stoney

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 14:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Some great photos Andy....and im very pleased you enjoyed your first time out with pocuk......we all helped to make it a great event but Jason was the man for bringing it all together.......See you again soon Very Happy
markymoan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 16:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
oh and I hope you didn't get lost with my instructions!

I'm not one to tell tales but.......

Yup, Helen ended up going torward Matlock then Buxton on here way to Telford  Laughing
ukrabbiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 16:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richie wrote:
Good job I wasn't drinking over the weekend then  Razz

Sure was Richie, was glad to help you empty that keg  Wink   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Party in the Peaks 2008 - PITP IV All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: