QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

2Gether Insurance

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate 2Gether Insurance
Excellent - will be hard to beat!
53%
 53%  [ 193 ]
Very Good
20%
 20%  [ 74 ]
Average
7%
 7%  [ 27 ]
Below Par
18%
 18%  [ 68 ]
Total Votes : 362

Ian 146

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 18:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt touch them with a barge pole!!!
Gary quoted me £122 more than LV and then kept telling me that LV wouldnt continue to insure my new Pajero and i would end up coming back to him......A message for you Gary I have got insured with LV £17.63 to pay extra for new Pajero 1997 Auto with bullbar i wont be ringing you again for a quote or cover!!!!!

Just to add LV give me Protected no claims and i can use the vehicle for business purposes as i am self employed, 2gether wouldnt offer this facility
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 18:25    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Colin.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 19:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian, Laughing not a pop at you but awnsered this here http://www.pocuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1722&start=90
Stuey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone any experience of a claim through 2Gether yet? They appear to be generally cheaper than most, but in my experience, cost isn't everything.
Kopite

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 14:38    Post subject: 2 Gether FS Reply with quote

Due to the God's conspiring against me, ( No NCD in my own right, a conviction for the first time in 35 years, and a Jap import) I found myself, for the first time in 10 years, having to insure my own vehicle.
My Pajero Junior ZR2 was virtually impossible to insure, with quotes of up to £1,100 !!!!!!!! Bear in mind, I'm a 53 year old boy racer, with a 1098cc powerhouse under my ar*e; I'm one hell of a risk for them!!!!
Gary at 2 Gether FS was able to quote a more sensible £428, but I do however have to get a Thatcham Cat 2 immobiliser fitted, otherwise Theft is not covered, and there is already a £250 excess.
Still, small price to pay by comparison with some of the so called Major Insurers!!
Well done 2 Gether Financial Services.
willisa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 19:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've crossed posted this from MDOCUK
willisa wrote:
As some of you may know we are in the process of buying a Delica (Royal) - so started ringing around insurers this am.

Norwich Union Direct - our insurers at the moment for our Espace quoted us £720 (more than £300 over what we're paying at the moment)

Tescos Direct (by phone) - £629.95 - (new policy and no no claims bonus)
£490 when we can transfer the no claims when the other policy finishes).

Tescos Direct Online £526 with no no claims bonus. (but it didn't list the 2.8 TD)

Direct Line online - £600.60 - no no claims

Liverpool Victoria wouldn't insure us as the car isn't on their system. The only insure selected imports.

2gether FS - £430.68 without no claims bonus but with introductory discount (which is equivalent to 3 yrs no claims) and club discount. But we need to fit a CAT2 alarm. Also the nice chap said Tesco also requires it but don't tell you until after you sign up. We spoke to Gary and it was really great not having to fight a switchboard and computerised messages and options etc. We got to speak to a real person first time off. Smile

I rang Sureterm - they had to refer us to the underwriter (perhaps because we had a claim 5 yrs ago), they never got back to us- waited 2 days Sad.

Tett Hamilton could only do £552.95
and
I held on for over 15 min waiting on the Carole Nash line so didn't get round to getting a quote from them.

So it looks like like it's 2gether for us and I believe the club gets a little something for the referral (?).

Hope this helps anyone looking about for insurance for their beast.

Gary from 2gether was very helpful and hopefully we'll not have to test the claim part any time soon. Smile
Giffy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 14:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just took out a policy (instantly) with these guys along with their breakdown cover.

'97 Pajero 2.8 TDi SWB
Full No Claims
Aged 39 (wife 37)
Driver & Spouse (in case i need a lift from the pub Wink )
Fully Comp
Free Euro Cover
£367

Euro Breakdown Cover @ £50.

Superb service and a cracking price !! Very Happy

Nearest quote was £431 (INSURE IT ALL/HSBC Ireland)
jonzey

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 16:45    Post subject: 2Gether FS Insurance - club scheme Reply with quote

Gary was spot on Great quote (£351.07 fully comp protected me and the misses 39yrs and ??? free legal , free european , free glass and 250 excess) Hard to beat and he sorted another more complicated matter for me at the same time .
P3JRO
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 11:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just taken out my insurance with Gary. Not the cheapest but not a million miles off the mark, and I believe that the club get something which nullified the difference (far sooner the club benifited)

Very efficient, e-mailed thinking they would be closed it was out of office hours got a prompt reply back within the hour. Phoned this am and got the music and thought here goes will be put on hold. Instead I get a message asking me to leave my Name and number. Again the call was promptly returned.

Details taken in a polite friendly way and insurance set up, giving an impression that the business was valued and that I would be looked after in the future.

Very pleased punter, Very Happy hope it continues.

Paul
JohnMrEman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 18:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all.....just wanted to say how efficient 2Gether were in setting up the insurance. Gary was very helpful, price came in not so bad, all set up in about 10 mins. Would recommend very highly. 8)
Kevan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 14:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've filled in an online quotation request and left my name and number on the answering service, but nobody has contacted me. Evil or Very Mad
KEV H

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 17:18    Post subject: 2Gether FS Insurance Reply with quote

I have had quotes from the AA for £800 and d/line for £750 and tesco for £475 but 2gether quoted me £405 for my 2.5 tdi lwb
 very helpful and very quick - first class - why go elsewhere?

thanks to the pocuk and Gary Very Happy  Very Happy
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 13:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevan wrote:
I've filled in an online quotation request and left my name and number on the answering service, but nobody has contacted me. Evil or Very Mad

Hi Kevan ... I understand they have got back to you ... any news?

Simon
Stringer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just taken out fully comp with them.

Gary was so helpfull, quick and knew his stuff I took it out stright away.

30 years old
3.5 v6 manual SWB
Parked on road
Thatcham 2
7 years NCB
1 claim
£448
Kevan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 20:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

2Gether got back to me after a little mix up with the emails and I have to say that although they didn't provide me with a succesfull quotation (only due to the breakdown cover) they certainly knew their stuff and were very helpful. I would certainly consider them again in the future.
Musotechy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 23:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got my quote through.

Norwich Union £798.00

2gether £395

Hmm, let me think.............

Fanx

muso
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 2 of 38

Jump to: