QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

2Gether Insurance

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate 2Gether Insurance
Excellent - will be hard to beat!
53%
 53%  [ 193 ]
Very Good
20%
 20%  [ 74 ]
Average
7%
 7%  [ 27 ]
Below Par
18%
 18%  [ 68 ]
Total Votes : 362

karl b

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 22:55    Post subject: ins Reply with quote

ive been with 2gether since may 8th and still have no paper work i ring get told not to worry leave it a week and get told same again strange cos the money is going out the bank but still no paperwork. time to pull your finger out gary i think price is spot on but i'm yet to get to read the small print and get out clauses not very usefull if it isn't up to scratch i will cancel and go to lv
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 22:55    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:29    Post subject: Re: ins Reply with quote

karl b wrote:
ive been with 2gether since may 8th and still have no paper work i ring get told not to worry leave it a week and get told same again strange cos the money is going out the bank but still no paperwork. time to pull your finger out gary i think price is spot on but i'm yet to get to read the small print and get out clauses not very usefull if it isn't up to scratch i will cancel and go to lv

Hi Karl,

I've followed this up, (as the documentation turnaround is normally excellent), and Gary is following this up with the underwriter.

Simon
karl b

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 16:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

had a p.m from simon on the 15th ive been away hence late post.the latest is simon is assured the matter is in hand and i have been contacted by gary. news to me i havnt heard a word, why does gary never reply to any comments on here?Does he really exist?
2Gether FS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:50    Post subject: Karl B - Policy Docs Reply with quote

Karl, there are two things that need to be clarified here.

Firstly, I cannot discuss client matters in an open forum.

Secondly, your policy was sent to you on Monday the 19th July 2004 and was put in its envolope at 10:28:36.

Furthermore the reason for the delay in policy was due to your change in regsitration number. Please appreciate that the FULL policies are authorised by the Insurer and issued accordingly by them - NOT HERE.

Cover has always been maintained although I do appreciate that this has, regretfully, taken slightly longer than our usual, prompt turnaround.

Should you wish to discuss this matter in detail, please give us a call.
astra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've never had a problem with turnaround with documents with 2getherFS, and hold an insurance policy through them for my 'other' car and breakdown cover on my delica.

i will *definately* take my delica insurance with them next year, and have been assured that they will do their very best to get me the best policy for the best price and i *know* i will get very well looked after Smile

i currently have my delica insurance through tett hamilton, and although at the time they were the cheapest, their service is atrocious. from very rude and badly worded letters to taking 5 months to get the full insurance policy to me, i literally got the documents through the same week as i sold the vehicle on!!

with 2getherFS it only took i think 2 days and i had the whole policy here in my grubby little hands Smile
MudskipperUK

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 16:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary Haime of 2Gether Financial Solutions is definately a hero of the first order and as a first posting by a newbe I am more than happy Laughing to sing out praise for his helpful, comprehensive and efficient sevice.

After pulling out hand fulls of hair trying to communicate what a 1993 Pajero SWB 2.5Td was, to my caravan club insurance, I finally gave up and scanned the POC site to read the reviews. What a life saver. Thanks members, without the site I probably would not have been able to pick up my new toy tomorrow.

Gary even manage to extend my Euro cover as well as supply comprehensive breakdown cover ( UK & Euro) at a knock down price.

Wicked. 8)
tpb4x4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 14:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the quotation thru from Gary within a few days of submitting ti.....it
was a very good quotation. I also rang a couple of others and also got a
couple of online quotes........Gary's quote was about £150 cheaper than
any other ins company.....Was very impressed with his service.........
jjbirdie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 20:51    Post subject: 2gether financial solutions Reply with quote

92 2.5LWB Pajero K884 EJB

Rang Gary he gave us an excellent quote £200 cheaper than the next company. I recieved the initial paperwork which I replied to within 4 days. After 2 weeks I hadn't heard anything so I rang them only to be told that the policy had been presented that week. I asked for a cover note " yes no problems we will do that today" was the reply.
Another week passes and no policy or cover note so another phone call and another "the policy was presented yesterday and to expect it by the end of next week and the cover note is in the post.
Are they usually this slow? It's just my Road Tax renewal is due in December.
John-Uk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 21:44    Post subject: Superb Service Reply with quote

Thanks 2gether - Fully policy, next day. 1st Rate.

John Summers
Loncbt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:07    Post subject: Insurance Reply with quote

WOW

what a quote...was paying near £800 for our 2.8 td on an m plate

now paying £440.....well happy chappy
Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing
rob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 18:22    Post subject: still no paperwork Reply with quote

another week of expenses I cannot claim back due to 2Gether and GARY not having their act together...so far I have over 300 to claim and no chance due to no policy or correct cover note
rob
Yoda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full marks to the club insurance. I was being quoted £700+ at best because of lack of NCB to use, although do I have a non-transferrable NCB on another car, and due to an incident where no claim was made.

Policy taken out at around £475. Nuff said.

EDIT: 11th Oct Still waiting for initial documents through, even though they were promised to arrive before the 10th, when I picked up the car. Having to drive without tax until they arrive.
Tau

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 21:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good price from Gary at 2gether £385 but not as good as Lifesure £50 cheaper at £335
Very similar policy too.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Tau read this you might be entitled to a gift>>> http://www.pocuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=18933
Richie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tau wrote:
Good price from Gary at 2gether £385 but not as good as Lifesure £50 cheaper at £335
Very similar policy too.

Very similar policy too does mean like for like, read the small print !!!

but any way cheaper outlay, put what is the difference, excess, european ciover, restrictions, what , I am sure we would be interested in what difference they have.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 3 of 38

Jump to: