Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Headlight renewal - with step by step pics

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> SVA / ESVA / Certificate of Conformity Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paysansg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 15:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Daisy

We are in Pas-de-Calais - so just a hop, skip and a jump back to Blighty  Very Happy

Yes, have got the partial conformity from Mitsubishi France and popped into our sous-prefecture yesterday with our "pack" to get the appropriate form to get a new carte gris... and was given the details of our nearest DREAL to arrange a rendezvous (although they are still referring to them as DRIRE, such is the Ch'ti way of life up here in the north!).

Am very impressed with the amount of useful information on this forum... hopefully can provide some positive input too on issues that we encounter that might be helpful to others.

regards, PG
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 15:52    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Daisy
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 22:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found this site whilst briefly browsing a French Pajero site. They seem to sell most bits at a sensible price. Can't vouch for them though as I haven't ordered anything: http://www.euro4x4parts.com/6_body_lights_parts/l/light_head_lamp/mitsubishi/pajero_montero_1991_2003/ They do sell LHD headlights, cheaper than we got them.
BSAC13

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:22    Post subject: Pajero Headlights Reply with quote

Hi Daisy,

Thank you so very much for posting the how to change your headlights, I have to say its very good and will save me loads of time. I have just brought a Pajero from England to France, we got our Headlights from Germany via ebay Germany brand new for 94€ including delivery and they came in 5 days so now to fit them for the CT !

we had help from a lady who helps with form filling ect when we first came over and she helped us get our old car registered in france. when we went to her for help with the Pajero she said you have no chance of registering a grey import in france !!!! she has tried twice and not been able to for other people! but we read on this forum that it is possible, so we will try to do it on our own  and may be save a little money in the process.

thanks again for taking the time to post the headlight thing.

stephen

P.S. we live down in the Charente
Daisy
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonjour Stephen,

Very pleased that the headlight topic was useful - and GOOD LUCK with the registration. At least M Garandel doesn't do the inspections up your way.. Wink Any questions don't hesitate to ask on here, or send a PM to me.  Very Happy

ATB Anne
BSAC13

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 13:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Daisy,

Well fitted the new headlights this morning only took an hour including having to drill out one of the screws that hold in indicator as this was rusted and the head was gone. replaced with stainless ones end of problem.

well thanks again for putting pics and instructions on site, saved me so much time.

Stephen
Dmcmylor

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 18:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cracking Post Anne. Helped me loads as i've just fitted a pair of crystal headlights and a new facelift grille  Cool

Daisy
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 23:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pleased my post is still helping people Smile  Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> SVA / ESVA / Certificate of Conformity Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: