QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

chillin by the severn offroading coney green

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Chillin' by the Severn 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buffalos neph
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 20:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys as some of you im 4x4 less a the mo the one i was suposed to be buying might be falling through
so i might not beable to make it the weekend il know more tomorrow Twisted Evil
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 20:57    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

nick-dudley
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 21:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

buffalos neph wrote:
hi guys as some of you im 4x4 less a the mo the one i was suposed to be buying might be falling through
so i might not beable to make it the weekend il know more tomorrow Twisted Evil

best thing to do matt, tag along with john, nick off with his while he is asleep and test it out at coney green for him Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Twisted Evil
buffalos neph
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 22:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

will do mate Laughing
buffalos neph
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

can someone please take over the offroading part as ive got no 4x4 at the mo i was after one at the auctions last night but had a bad feeling about it thanks matt
mazaroo

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 23:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mean as you havent had a 4x4 for a while dont you think you should of shared your concerns about your lack of ability to commit to this event with the organiser of the meet!!!

Dont you think its a bit late postin this information today knowing for well that peeps were arriving as of Wednesday this week including the organiser !   Were you just hoping to mess up the weekend for others !!

For those day trippers who were wishing to attend, Coney Green will be on tomorrow so your will be more than welcome to join those who are out to have fun tomorrow
buffalos neph
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 0:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

mazaroo wrote:
Mean as you havent had a 4x4 for a while dont you think you should of shared your concerns about your lack of ability to commit to this event with the organiser of the meet!!!

Dont you think its a bit late postin this information today knowing for well that peeps were arriving as of Wednesday this week including the organiser !   Were you just hoping to mess up the weekend for others !!

For those day trippers who were wishing to attend, Coney Green will be on tomorrow so your will be more than welcome to join those who are out to have fun tomorrow

i think we be having words over the weekend when i come over ive done nothing but good for this club
i got back in my house at midnight last night from leominster auctions trying to sort out at pajero

i would never destroy anybodys weekend i only received some money off a customer this week and thought i could get one easier enough

the offroading is organized all u got to do is turn up dont try and make me look the bad guy here your bang out of line
stumpyjoe

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

buffalos neph wrote:
mazaroo wrote:

i think we be having words over the weekend when i come over ive done nothing but good for this club
i got back in my house at midnight last night from leominster auctions trying to sort out at pajero

i would never destroy anybodys weekend i only received some money off a customer this week and thought i could get one easier enough

the offroading is organized all u got to do is turn up dont try and make me look the bad guy here your bang out of line

Hold on here, the last post on this was back in feb! Then it started up again in april. ??????????

Matt, if your planning on going to the site/meet anyway,...... do you need a 4x4 to run/organise the trip?

Im sure that Maz is just voicing her frustration at being left out of the loop in this.

jimmy
buffalos neph
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

the other main problem was i had a job come in yestaday which was my first job in 4 weeks which meant i had to work today but im just tyring to get cover so i can come out and organize it

to be honest i didnt think this was a big deal as all the organizing is done u just got to turn up and have fun
nick-dudley
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

mazaroo wrote:

whoa back up a bit..... matt has already organized the offroading part of it at coney green, all people have to do is turn up and offroad - how is that spoiling the weekend for others? all it takes is for someone to take the lead. He has not spoilt it for others at all, and even tried damned hard to get a make do 4wd right to the last. How inconsiderate coming on the forums and slating people publically for something that really means not a lot! there are plenty of others going to coney green and i am sure one if not a few will step up and offer. you could have voiced your concerns via a pm or phone call.
pure spite and a venomous tongue get you nowhere.
idratherbesurfing
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus
Location: France/Belgium/Holland/Switzerland and sometimes Italy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

**pulls up a chair and a couple of cans to sit back and watch the fireworks**
nick-dudley
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

idratherbesurfing wrote:
**pulls up a chair and a couple of cans to sit back and watch the fireworks**

**winds his neck back in and takes a deep breath**
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
buffalos neph
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

its ok nick i think the vodka fumes might of been to strong last nigh Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Richie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK OK, on me way, yellow coat, and Volvo, to show you the way.
stumpyjoe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 19:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richie wrote:
OK OK, on me way, yellow coat, and Volvo, to show you the way.

Well i aint bloody seen you!!!!!!!!! Me thinks you need a bigger yellow coat. lol
minesapasty
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 20:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

stumpyjoe wrote:
Well i aint bloody seen you!!!!!!!!! Me thinks you need a bigger yellow coat. lol

maybe Richie has it is on inside out  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Chillin' by the Severn 2009 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: