2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Rate PoCUK breakdown cover

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Breakdown / Recovery services
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate PoCUK breakdown policies
Excellent - will be hard to beat!
63%
 63%  [ 12 ]
Very good
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
Average
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Below par
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Hopeless!
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 14:00    Post subject: Rate PoCUK breakdown cover Reply with quote

Please rate the PoCUK breakdown cover policies based on your overall experience. Consider the customer service, price, product contents and quality and aftercare, (callouts etc).

We have worked with 2Gether Insurance to produce a set of comprehensive breakdown / recovery policies specifically for club members!

UK only : From £33.00
UK+Euro : From £75.00

You can contact 2Gi for further details on our dedicated land-line :

01945 585322

or email : enquiries@2gi.co.uk

Click HERE for more details and to get a quote.

From Oct 2014, 2Gether Insurance are offering an ADDITIONAL 15% discount for Club Members, just use the following code when you process your policy:

Hidden: 

HC15TS

Just add it where requested

Let us know how you get on!

Simon

(prices correct Oct 2014, subject to change)

Last edited by PoCUK on Fri Oct 29, 2010 20:06; edited 1 time in total
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 14:00    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

astra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

well. bit the bullet, had to get breakdown cover at some stage, and looking at the ones on the front page of POCUK, decided to go with 2gether mainly due to price, and the good responses so far with members and their insurance quotations.

very friendly on the phone, easy to deal with, documents in the post, am covered in 48 hours. all in all a painless procedure.

have also been quoted £31.50 for the same cover for our other car but just for UK cover (we covered the royal for european - not planning to go abroad but hey! was only a fiver and you never know!)
astra

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 17:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

sods law... had to happen.. bloomin batteries are dead >.<

awaiting a dude with a spanner to arrive as we speak!!

can't judge them on arrival time, was told within the hour, i said no hurry as beast on the drive and i'm not going out, if anyone rings meantime and is priority/nearer then to go there first (got a smiley with a halo anywhere? Wink )

will let you know re service in a bit Rolling Eyes

gonna chop hubby's idle thumbs off at this rate!! looks like the not-working internal light was left on during a what does this button do session at the weekend Laughing (and still have to go reset the compass after he pressed the S button under it Rolling Eyes )

*goes to hunt down a replacement bulb*
astra

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 19:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm ok. arrived within about 30 + mins, dirty, rattling van, dude was smoking..

never mind appearances, lets see if he knows his stuff..

had to tell him how to spell delica >.< never mind, still full of optimism.. lets see if he knows his stuff..he gets out his jump leads, and tries to (unsuccessfully) jump start the delica (i'd already told him we'd tried that approach without success) out comes a different charger... bingo starts first try..he then starts checking for battery charge.. nothing. declares my altenator dead.. i asked if he was *sure* and told him how much they cost.. hang on a minute.. what is this.. says he .. wrenches open the fuse box, wiggles it and bingo we have charge..

took it to my mechanic while it was still running and they'll have it in on friday to investigate..

watch this space!!
astra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 0:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooooops forgot to update..

all was well, charging well enough, but batteries needing a little lie down! thornbury car centre said they'd happily supply me with a couple at cost so all in all the damage was £61.10 for 2 batteries and £25 to mill motors in dursley for the investigation Smile
kel1952

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 22:53    Post subject: Pocuk Reply with quote

OK

As i always rant on about supporting the club I too have purchased the breakdown cover. This I did last Thursday and await the papers. No online service for purchasing only could do by telephone (old fashioned) but, very friendly and informed me papers are ont the way and when received I must end a cheque - will keep you informed guys and girls.

Kelvin
kel1952

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 21:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have had the cover for a year and glad that I have not had to use them. However, when my policy came for renewal I received a demanding letter that unless I send them payment within 7 days my policy would be cancelled!

Not a very polite way of informing a customer that the policy is due for renewall!

I email Gary who appologised and requested I sent proof of payment!

I simply forgot to renew the policy and 2Gether Financial solutions never assisted with a little reminder!

When I first took out the policy after two weeks from sending them a cheque for my first year I received a demading letter from them requesting payment!

I will give them another chance this year and trust that they get their house in order or more important - the paperwork!

Kelvin
stickman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 17:26    Post subject: Blew a hose! Reply with quote

Had to use the breakdown cover, blew a small heater hose!
Bloke on the phone took the details, and rechecked just before dispatching the truck.
The truck arrived within about 45 mins of first call, helpful guy and nice clean truck.
So from my limited use I would have to give them 10/10 Laughing

Dave
leeb
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 15:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find the club breakdown cover to be good value and excellent service Exclamation

I've used the club breadown cover twice now and both times I told them over the phone the paj was not repairable by the road (1st time being the cam belt and 2nd the balance belt pulley shearing) so they sent a tow truck within an hour and towed me to a garage, unlike an other well known breakdown club that always sends a man in a van first just to tell you it can't be repaired and a tow truck will be along in an other hour.
tomcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

leeb wrote:
I find the club breakdown cover to be good value and excellent service Exclamation

So much so you had to write it twice.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
steve10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 16:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

im trying to get cover phone number given in thread is dead and dont reply to emails not a good start. Sad
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 16:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

steve10 wrote:
im trying to get cover phone number given in thread is dead and dont reply to emails not a good start. Sad

Just rang it (01945 585322) and got through Confused

I know they're busy (which can't be a bad thing!!!).

Simon
steve10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 23:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks ill try again tomorrow let you know the outcome all the best steve
steve10

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 13:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

all sighed up for a year ive been it the breakdown trade for 28 years and i know the system they use so i can recommend a good service all down to the independent garage they use thanks.
ichandler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 14:40    Post subject: 0870 phone number Reply with quote

I just think it's a pity that they feel they have to use an 0870 phone number, which costs at least 10p a minute to call - half the call cost going to the people being called. Why can't they have a normal phone number?

** We have a dedicated land-line number now : 01945 585322 ... Admin Wink **
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Breakdown / Recovery services All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: