Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

File restoration from harddisk!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Computer bytes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
follyman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 22:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
techno perverts, they like looking thro your draws

Ha Ha I like that.

Adaware by Lavasoft, is good as well, finds out any spyware you have. I have been told that certain sites on the web that feature womens stick-out bits, have a habit of installing spyware !
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 22:46    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

stumpey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 23:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi bob and jayne

Funny you should say somebody has been looking whilst on Pocuk cos my firewall kept telling me sombody was scanning my puter but I though NAH!!!!! Just goes to show never trust any site. Even the most reputable of websites have there problems even got scanned on the Tesco sight one night SAD!!

And this is one of Microsofts spys

Windows Media Player: Client ID (Registry change, nothing done) YET
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-682003330-1972579041-839522115-1000\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Player\Settings\Client ID=

Steve
Trig

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 23:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

follyman wrote:
...The key logger records every key press into a text file. It will run all the time, even when your not on the web. So next time you connect, the hacker gets an email from you giving your IP, he logs into the Trojan he put on your PC, and reads or emails the text file from the key logger back to himself...

Better practice typing FU FU FU FU FU FU FU Laughing
Would love to see the look on his/her face when they read Twisted Evil

By the way I went off-line few hours ago... and browsed through some "important" directories!!! Manually! .... I found so much s**t that had been installed lately without my knowledge!! traced all I could find and RENAMED all files... restarted PC... and found more files... this time on desktop!! I rename rather than delete suspect files just to "panic" the software... and force it into its "plan B"... and carry on to find "plan C"... anyway I think I cornered all I found ... for now Smile

The other thing... I disabled all ActiveX, JavaScript... options on IE... Sadly the Emoticons dont work without some of these... so you won't "see" my emotions ... the ones you may see on this post is what I remember of the emoticons codes Cool
Bob_jayne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 14:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

VANNER WROTE
Quote:
I always wanted to be a 'Lumberjack' !!

We know a song about that dont we children

didn't realise your preferences where wearing womens clothes, suspenders and a bra.....lol..

sorry couldn't resist.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Vanner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 16:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, if it 'Floats yer boat' 8)..........Eh Bill ?? Razz Rolling Eyes Wink

Actually I prefer seeing Stockings and such just where they're designed to go !! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Computer bytes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: