QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

MM Tixover

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Mega-Meet 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrs redders

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:42    Post subject: MM Tixover Reply with quote

Thanks Stoney & Sid73 for organising the day for us. After an hour of trying to find the place we arrived before the MM peeps  Smile

Big thanks to Jimmy for taking Kingfisher around to start with, he really appreciated it. Thanks to Marty too for keeping an eye on Groundedmonkey aka James!
We had a fab day, James provided lots of entertainment  Rolling Eyes and kept Jimmy, Jo & me busy towing him out of the pond!!!!

Sorry for Jo,s truck, I hope you got her fixed?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:42    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

tony

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 18:35    Post subject: LOST AND FOUND Reply with quote

bucket full of cleaning materials, plus long dog lead and ladies pair of "cat" trainers, left at site, picked up when we recovered jo's paj, please claim asap or tell me whom to send them home with!
regards
tony
TimReal
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 18:39    Post subject: Re: MM Tixover Reply with quote

mrs redders wrote:
Thanks Stoney & Sid73 for organising the day for us.

I'll second that  Very Happy Especially good of Stoney to come along as he wasn't playing himself.

Great day out and I think everyone enjoyed it. Shame about Jo's truck, but hopefully it will be better soon.

Just a quick sample of the many photos I've got to get through and I've also some video to sort.

MADKIWI

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 14:33    Post subject: What a GR8 Time Reply with quote

Gordana and I third that by Tim.... What a fantastic time and a dead Landy lol. What was said when found on Sunday morning outside Dawns van lol Bloody kiwi litter bugs lol here is the link to it on Youtube for a laugh  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV0SK2gnf58
leebeelee123
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 19:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was the first time I had done a pay and play day, and I enjoyed it so much, the car took a bit of a batterin and me one tyre almost came off its rim, so the guys at Kwik Fit Northampton sorted it for me!
The pond was a particular favourite of mine, someone noticed that I was getting further and further into it as the day went on!
Thanks to Al and Jase for this especially as they didnt go and join in, also the other folks who did the marshalling for us!
A brill day, bring on the next one! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Oh and by the way, you did as I suggested to that Lawn Rover then mate, looks brill that vid does buddy!
Nice to have met you and yours matey!
kingfisher8
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 19:33    Post subject: tixover Reply with quote

Hi all, just like to say thanks for oragising everythin, had so much fun at tixover as it was my first pay an play. will def be doin it at again cheers.
and thanks alot to jimmy for showing me around an what to do cheers,

btw i think the bucket full of cleaning stuff an ect found belongs to mrs redders
stoney

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 18:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Glad you all had a great time......Sorry for the late arrival, We set off late from camp and then coudnt find the place!!! lol
Captain England
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 19:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clare and I weren't sure what to expect at Tixover...but I am sure glad we went...we had a great time  Very Happy

Mitsi did get a little muddy and so far I have resisted the urge to clean her. I found today, though, that she proudly boasts a little battle scar...one of the side bars is dented...probably that first attempt at that little gully Embarassed  ....thankfully Tony showed me how it should be done properly.

As I say we really enjoyed ourselves and are very grateful to Stoney and Sid for organising the day.
jamie31

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 16:45    Post subject: Re: MM Tixover Reply with quote

TimReal wrote:
mrs redders wrote:
Thanks Stoney & Sid73 for organising the day for us.

I'll second that  Very Happy Especially good of Stoney to come along as he wasn't playing himself.

Great day out and I think everyone enjoyed it. Shame about Jo's truck, but hopefully it will be better soon.

Just a quick sample of the many photos I've got to get through and I've also some video to sort.

What a top day, and big thanks to tim for letting me jump in his paj.... Very Happy
leebeelee123
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 16:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jaime, I didnt realise you were from Leicester, I have seen you before havent I?
White SWB with chrome alloys? Cool
jamie31

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 17:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

leebeelee123 wrote:
Hey Jaime, I didnt realise you were from Leicester, I have seen you before havent I?
White SWB with chrome alloys? Cool

Yeah thats right, the one I shouldn't have sold....

leebeelee123
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 17:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, seen that one on more than one occasion mate!
TimReal
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 17:56    Post subject: Re: MM Tixover Reply with quote

jamie31 wrote:
What a top day, and big thanks to tim for letting me jump in his paj.... Very Happy

No problem, nice meeting you. Seen any land mines lately?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Onan The Barbarian
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:33    Post subject: Re: MM Tixover Reply with quote

TimReal wrote:
jamie31 wrote:

No problem, nice meeting you. Seen any land mines lately?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Yeah, Jamie... look out, there's another one... no, it's ok, it's just an ashtray!  hilarious
stumpyjoe

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great off road meet.

Big thanks to Al (stoney) no paj but still sorted & marshaled a fantastic day out. Big thanks to the other Marshall's awel, richie, pembo & the others.

Kingfisher & groundedmonkey great to have met you both & james a pleasure to tow you out, over & over again.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Quite a few got stuck but not me, maybe i wasnt trying hard enough Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Did get muddy & a few new dents & scrapes & almost lost my o/s wheel arches due to a very narrow track Embarassed

All in all a cracking day out.

Jamie i didnt realise you were there, i'd have stopped & said hello. Been nice to put a face to the name.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Mega-Meet 2009 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: