2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Chat room access (MSN etc)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Computer bytes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stumpey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 15:09    Post subject: Chat room access (MSN etc) Reply with quote

Ok doing my Dad bit does anybody know of any freeware that will enable me to restrict the amount of time my teenage daughter spends in the chat rooms. I want to be able to restrict the access to 2 hours per day instead of the million hours that are being spent on this pastime now..We are having major rows and exams are looming. Dont want to restrict internet time as a lot of the homework is done with info from the www.
No I am not a killjoy and I like the chat rooms and forums also just got to look after the future of my kids..At the moment it is like living with Kevin and Perry don't want a row, don't want to worry when I am not at home just want the puter to take care of this current problem.

Thanks
Steve
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 15:09    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Funmeister
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 15:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve, i sympathise mate, i had to have WWIII break out here before i got to a reasonable understanding with Matt & Rich. Now all calm i am pleased to say. Matt has "found" girls now and is deeply in love Laughing Laughing
All the best,
John
stumpey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 15:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the problem Naomi has found boys and msn and they are both on the computer.......

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Computer bytes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: