Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

ABS Fault codes? connector?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Electrical issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raed

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 19:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello frends its long ago since our last post on this topic.

I found a way to fix most G-sensor errors , just remove the center console and remove the G-senor screws (without removing the sensor electric switch) , now put the ignition ON and try to tilt the sensor left and right and upright , it should work and the abs light must go off , if it didnt then the G-sensor should be replaced.

Now a new error code appeared with me , the testing lamp continue to go on and off , is it code oo Razz ?? please reply soon. Thanks all.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 19:32    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Hapsa

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellou all

Could someone please help me.?

Here is list of Pajero ABS fault codes. I Have fault codes 12, 15 and 53 in my 1998 2,8TD Pajero. i have changed FL speed sensor but ABS light doens't come off? Could someone explane to me what this code 53 means? Where this relay is?
emax
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Hapsa Very Happy
Welcome to the club

If it is the same as mine the hydraulic pump relays are on top of the ABS unit (Under bonnet on LH side) there are two multi plugs on top of the unit  under them there is a plastic box. You have to remove two small bolts which hold a plate on to get to the plastic box. The relays are in the plastic box.

The motor unit relay is a four pin. in the below diagram the o's represent the brass connecting pins on the relay.

o

87          30
   0             0

o

Here is the motor relay test procedure from the manual.

using an ohm meter measure resistance between relay terminals no. 85 and 86. Resistance should be 30-60 ohms

Check for continuity between relay terminals no. 30 and 87. Continuity should not exist.

Apply battery voltage to relay between no. 85 vehicle ground no 86, Check for continuity between terminals no,30 and 87, continuity should exist.

If the relay does not test as specified , replace relay.

See you well tested  Very Happy
emax
Hapsa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 16:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

Thank you for fast reply. I found those ABS relays and they seem working fine. Relays also got power and they konnect when i swich powerkey on. What should i do now? Crying or Very sad Is it normal that ABS unit dosen't say nothing when i swich power on? Should ABS engine make some noise.?

t. Hapsa
emax
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 17:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Hapsa Very Happy

My vehicle is a 94 and there are different ABS units, so I don't know if the way they operate is the same. The one on mine is this.

On mine, as far a I know the unit/(engine)does not power up/(say anything) until the vehicle reaches 4 MPH. I can clearly hear mine start up as soon as I get to 4mph.

Hope that is of some help

See you with an ear open  Very Happy
emax
Hapsa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 18:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. Pajero 1998 2,8td ABS unit looks different. does someone have wiring diagrams for this 1998 Pajero or where could i find those?
thank you.

t. Hapsa
Macanud0

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have finally gotten the fault codes of my pajero 93, it appears 43 and 45 solenoid valve circuit, any idea how to repair it? the solenoid valves that are next to the air filter (4d56) I put them new
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Electrical issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: