2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Mitsubishi Fareham

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparkee

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 20:38    Post subject: Mitsubishi Fareham Reply with quote

well wot can i say - pretty disgusted with their lack of knowledge, customer service and general attitude.

Firstly i phone them for a new headgasket on thursday am - give them details of notches etc on original and only engine number i can find - am told they will ring me back - i phone them twice more but not had chance to look into it - finally just before 5:30 they phone me to say they need more info but i will need to call back next day as they are going home.

So i phone Brighton Mitsubishi first thing in the morning - give them details and lo and behold they give me price and part number within 2 minutes.

only problem i had was reliant on a lift from friend who was going to fareham so thought i would go there and give them part number and get them to order it as thet are a lot closer to me - well this is where the fun starts - i give him details i had obtained and he skulked into his office with me and my 13 yr old son following, he looks on computer and gives me price, ok i thinks no worries - he then tells my son he has to leave office - no reason just he has to leave , well my son is autistic so feelsmore comfortable being with me in a strange place so i says he needs to stay, to which this guy says he still has to leave, well at this point i lost my temper and told him to forget it and would go to Brighton for my parts - as an after thought i ask this guy if i could speak to his manager.......................... well guess what he was the manager.

I pointed out that he might need to refresh his customer relation skills and left.

To say i was disgusted would be an understatement hence my post on here - i would in no way recommend FAREHAM MITSUBISHI to anybody.

This is obviously a shortened version of events but i feel it unneccessary to go into any more detail - needless to say my son was quite upset by the way he spoken to and does not understand what he had done wrong.

Thankyou to all who have taken time to read my grievance.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 20:38    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

bob cole
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 21:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that was Bl**dy disgusting.
I would be sending an Email and a letter to Mitsy head office pronto.

regards,

bob
rcxkryten
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 13:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

id be proper cpmplaining too - head office is the way forward

Has to be said the only time I have used them was for my pitman arm recall - went in a half hour job took an hour and i had to go back in the afternoon to have it altered as steering wheen wasnt straight - the mechanic said in the morning well they always end up like that its normal, when i went back and said actually the advice on here from other mitsi mechanic was that the steering wheel went in straight it should come out straight - he said you belong to pocuk?  I said yes, he said no worries sir i'll sort it - 10 mins later all good - very odd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: