Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Weight plate - FAO Daisy, SVP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> SVA / ESVA / Certificate of Conformity Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paysansg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 13:36    Post subject: Weight plate - FAO Daisy, SVP Reply with quote

Hi Daisy

Have just been reading through the threads and found your photo of the weight plate - so anticipating that DREAL will require same for our PJ have got the sheet of paper included with the partial cert of conformity out to see what we need to produce.

Our Exceed has been allocated as a version (5) V46WGRX - but there is no data in column (5) of Section 2 Poids et Dimensions except in 2.8 that sets out the figures 2045, 965 and 1080 (I think, as there is a big black line through these numbers  Confused )

So any idea on where we would find the additional dimensions we need to use?

Annoyingly we have four silver plates (all in near-perfect condition) with lists of information on them (mostly, of course, in Japanese) but no weights!

Many thanks in advance  Smile

PG (Tina)
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 13:36    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Daisy
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 22:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tina,

All my info is in France at the mo - we're in Uk until 16th Laughing but I'll have a look at my info on the list of all the models etc they sent when we got partial conformity once we get home. It wasn't very legible, but with a good magnifying glass  Rolling Eyes  I managed to get enough to be able to sort out the weight plate etc.
paysansg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:33    Post subject: Weights Reply with quote

Hi Daisy

No worries - we have been told that DREAL is sending us a "dossier" with notification of the rendezvous in the post... so not holding my breath that it will arrive in a hurry  Wink

regards, Tina
rich r

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

The axle and towing weight declaration plates are a European requirement, so you won't find them on vehicles sold in Japan. My import Subaru Legacy didn't have them, but my UK one of the same age and similar model does, for example.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> SVA / ESVA / Certificate of Conformity Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: