eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

SVA Preparation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing Agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
P3JRO
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 21:01    Post subject: SVA Preparation Reply with quote

Protech Clevedon Road Nailsea Bristol.

Through out the time they have had the Pajero they have been 100% available, they have returned calls promptly, kept me informed of everything that was happening, checked with me that it was ok to do work, ensured I knew costs etc. Problems with the SVA were dealt with in a No Bull Sh*t manner, with Dave being straight and upfront and very easy to deal with.

Was I satisfied with the service given
Price: Competitive, a touch more expensive but then having everything done in one place and no messing about worked better for me 10/10
Customer Care: Top notch guys, always felt that they were keeping me informed and always felt as though they were genuine. 10/10
Speed of Service: Well if they had not had the glitch in the SVA then I think they would have had top marks unfortunately 8/10
Quality of work: As far as I can tell everything is spot on, they have used decent parts and required work for SVA (fog) was of a high quality with parts used that looked as though they belonged to the Paj and weren't just thrown on.

Overall
Impressed and they will get further work from me which I believe speaks volumes. I would be happy to entrust SVA Preparation with them for future vehicles. Dave and Jon are genuine guys who know what they are talking about and I would highly recommend them to others for anything import. I will be using their services again with other vehicles.

Cheers

Paul
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 21:01    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing Agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: