Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Pajero Evolution in Spain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> EVO discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony Finch

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:58    Post subject: Pajero Evolution in Spain Reply with quote

Hi, I have just imported a Pajero Evolution from the UK,  on to the Island of Lanzarote, Due to it being a  rare and unique vehicle, I am having trouble registering it. Does any one know of a Pajero Evolution in Spain, as if there is one which has been registered on the mainland it will help me greatly with the registration process here. Thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:58    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

cebe

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 20:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Tony, I have seen in the past at least two registered in Portugal, if this helps...

Anyhow, if it has already a EU registration should be no problem to register in another country.

I am currently in the process of registering in Italy one I just imported from Latvia, both EU countries.

Good luck!
Tony Finch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi thanks for taking the time to reply. My understanding is that there is no European type approval for the Evolution, so I need to find one that has been registered in Spain as that will have been inspected by a Spanish engineer and approved. If a cannot find one then I will have to fly an engineer from Madrid  to Lanzarote to inspect my Evolution and approve it before I can have an ITV. But in any event, I need the registration number  of a Spanish Evolution to show that one has already been registered. I am not sure about an Evoliution in Portugal, but if you have the registration number I will forward it on.
cebe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 17:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, again, Tony.

I have pictures of a PajEvo with Portugal registration.

Unfortunately looks like I can not attach images to my messages in the forum.

The VIN is V55-4401794
The licence plate is 21-AZ-94

It was previously registered in UK and imported in Portugal with LHD conversion.

You are correct in stating that there is no EU type approval for the V55.

I am in the process of registering mine in Italy and despite it was already registered in Latvia they are requesting some modifications, like deletion of the small rearview mirror and change of the side blinkers.

I have pictures also of a German registered PajEvo from an old magazine (1999) and the German TUV approval may carry some weight in Spain.

If I will come across a Spanish registration I will shot you a note.

Sorry I can not be of greater help.

P.S.
I stand corrected: just found a picture of a SPANISH registered Pajevo!

Licence plate: 4516 CZG

It is currently for sale on the internet portal MercadoRacing.es

It is a racecar ... but should be helpful anyhow as it is an original Pajevo
Tony Finch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 19:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, what a star you are! Thank you so much. I have forwarded on the details, hopefully this will make registering my car much easier. If you were local I would buy yo a drink to show my appreciation.

Tony
Mitsumeister

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 17:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Tony

I'm also living in Spain and looking to import a Pajevo. II was wondering if you finally could find a way to have Spanish number plates on yours.

Without Europena homologation number and historic plates for vehicles over 30 years old, I'm not risking to import one unit from Uk until having at least a B plan.

Thanks
cebe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:33    Post subject: This may help anybody looking for the HOMOLOGATION NUMBER Reply with quote

Hello, I am doing cut-and-paste from another 3d about the HOMOLOGATION NUMBER.

Hope it helps, see below ....

I have very good news for anybody looking to register a Pajero Evolution in Europe.

Apparently the registration process for my Evo with the "historic car process" in Italy has led to the creation of a brand new Homologation Number!!

In my registration licence there is a field named (K)  and called "Type Homologation number (if available)".

This number is the following: EV078983UPMI/18
Mitsumeister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:38    Post subject: Re: This may help anybody looking for the HOMOLOGATION NUMBE Reply with quote

cebe wrote:
Hello, I am doing cut-and-paste from another 3d about the HOMOLOGATION NUMBER.

Hope it helps, see below ....

I have very good news for anybody looking to register a Pajero Evolution in Europe.

Apparently the registration process for my Evo with the "historic car process" in Italy has led to the creation of a brand new Homologation Number!!

In my registration licence there is a field named (K)  and called "Type Homologation number (if available)".

This number is the following: EV078983UPMI/18

Cebe thx very much for the information. Let's hope we can use this number in Spain to get a regular number plate as historic plates are for over 30 year cars. I will share any news on this topic.
cebe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 16:37    Post subject: Spanish Licence Plate Reply with quote

Please, be advised that I found an interesting information.

I was able to get the licence plate number for a Pajevo registered in Spain: 1809 GYR

Hope it helps!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> EVO discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: