Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Veg Oil Collection Website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Bio-diesel / SVO / alternative fuels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jowter
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:33    Post subject: Veg Oil Collection Website Reply with quote

Hi Guys 'n Gals
I've put a FB page & site up for collecting oil, primarily local to me of course but also with a view to catching people across the country who might find the page on FB or the site on web searches. I would most appreciate it if you could take a couple of seconds to SHARE & LIKE the page as this will help it to show up. I am working on getting the site to show up when people search Google for used veg oil collection agents but this may take some time and is an unknown variable. Anyone who's interested in having a link to their own site is most welcome to message me. If you would like to have your own website, or a webpage on my site then this might be available in due course at a nominal cost. Please have a gander on the site & let me know what you think - any additions or alterations that you think might be required?

https://www.facebook.com/Recycle-Cooking-Oil-168093447459396/

http://www.recyclecookingoil.co.uk/
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:33    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Paffman

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 16:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done  headbang
Paffman

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 16:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done  headbang
Jowter
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 11:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye - terrible website, it's left me having to collect all this gungy oil and having to spend time filtering it and then burning it saving me £hundreds in diesel costs this year. I used a blank wordpress theme and made it GREEN then optimised it so that everyone looking to dispose of wvo locally finds me at #1 of Google serps, obviously first impressions do count because I've had a couple of big collections like this along with regular pick-ups each month. People don't all want fancy graphics, tiles or full page-width header images of new skyscrapers in a city. They want relevant information. Works for me Smile

Nikonov94

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 18:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Is the project still going on? Because I'd be interested in it from the summer of 2021 onwards.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Bio-diesel / SVO / alternative fuels All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: