Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

coil spacers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark reid

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 7:41    Post subject: coil spacers Reply with quote

hello everyone,
can anyone advise on lifting my 3.2DiD...... im looking to buy front and rear coil spacers, the type made from polyurethane.
i can only find them on ebay from Russia and dont quite trust the quality.
are there any other suppliers does anyone know?
also will i need any other parts if fitting a 40mm lift?

many thanks from Bonnie Scotland
cheers
Mark
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 7:41    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Craig-SM

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 11:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ve seen the polyurethane ones crush on the rears so don’t advise them. I’m not a fan of spacers anyway as the shocks aren’t changed to match, at least they should be extended too.
40mm isn’t a problem but after 50mm you have issues with drive shafts and brake pipes.
mark reid

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 12:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ta very much for your help, really appreciate it.
I have HD front struts and HD coils and longer shocks for the rear to fit and. Hope to raise the ride height with the spacers.
I take your advice on the poly ones but my searching only finds these type and are russian. Is there any sellers in the UK? (Are the russian sellers as trustworthy?)
I don't fancy fitting the HD struts and then removing to fit spacers. It looks a big job I would want to do it all at once.
Very grateful
Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: