QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Shogun advice.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Newbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
H363ygf

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 15:29    Post subject: Shogun advice. Reply with quote

Hello all, I'm wondering if I could pick your brains if that's OK.
I had a 2007 shogun swb for a few years until it got destroyed on farm duty,
After that I was loaned a toyota landcruiser (not the amazon) and I'm sad to say it was much quiter inside and there were a few other things I liked too, however my time is up and I want to buy a shogun again once lockdown has ended and here is my question , are the later shoguns better noise insulted inside? Also my 2007 would loose traction control after 10 seconds of hard spinning, assuming this wasn't just a fault with my personal vehicle, has this been rectified?
I don't want to plump up extra cash to the newer shoguns only to find they are only a front bumper change from the 2007
Thanks for reading
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 15:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

alanymarce

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 21:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our current 2016 model is, in my opinion quiet - as least as good as the LCs of the same period. We had an older model some years ago and it was noisier. I suggest a test run in a new/newer Shogun.
H363ygf

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 21:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent thanks, I'm happy to spend more if I get more, I'm not scared of high milage so I don't want to spend 5000+ extra to end up with more fancy bumper and grill
froilad

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 10:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any update? What year/model did you get?
alanymarce

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 20:52    Post subject: Re: Shogun advice. Reply with quote

H363ygf wrote:
Hello all, I'm wondering if I could pick your brains if that's OK.
...I want to buy a shogun again once lockdown has ended ...

"Lockdown" still on here, and with no end in sight, so perhaps you're still waiting?

Anyway - our 2016 Montero (= Shogun) is as quiet as LCs of similar age and considerably quieter than our LC80 was. We had a Pajero (also = Shogun) years ago and it was quieter than LCs of the same period but noisier than our current model.
iantians

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 16:35    Post subject: Shogun Reply with quote

Don't wait too long. Hope you find a Shogun soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Newbies All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: