QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

URGENT- FAO Derbyshire green-laners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Green Laning and 'off-road' - Useful Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heckflosse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 16:09    Post subject: URGENT- FAO Derbyshire green-laners Reply with quote

Derbyshire Council are presently running a questionnare for 'A Rights of way improvement plan for Derbyshire' Confused

The main sections (walking, horse riding, cycling) asks if anything limits or puts you off using the paths/trails and possibilities for improvement. It list 'Presence of motorised vehicles' on more than one occasion Sad

Their is a small section aimed at 4x4s, but nothing regarding what puts us off or possibilities for improvement Evil or Very Mad

You can complete the questionnare online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk or phone 0845 6058058
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 16:09    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

bertie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 18:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason, do you have a more direct link to the survey on the DCC site? Can't seem to find it Confused

Bertie
heckflosse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 19:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

bertie wrote:
Jason, do you have a more direct link to the survey on the DCC site? Can't seem to find it Confused

Bertie

I know, I posted the link from the questionnare I got through the letter box. It only goes to their home page. I've tried searching the site but can't find it anywhere?

It might be worth phoning for a copy because I can only imagine how 'A Rights of way improvement plan for Derbyshire' might lead to closure of lanes Crying or Very sad

Contact details - http://www.pocuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22472
bertie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 23:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrived today, can't help but notice the 'mobility scooters' on the canal towpath on the front, are they legal?????

SOOOOoooooo geared to walkers/ramblers it's untrue but kept to my senses and answered truthfully (ahem, ish)

But the best part, is that "All completed questionnaires will be entered into a FREE PRIZE DRAW"

Now, is it me, or are they not really taking this serously!!

And how can they 'Create new routes for off road motor vehicles' Confused

Bertie

P.s Had to phone up for it, when mentioned about it online "Oh, yes we've had some problems with that"...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Green Laning and 'off-road' - Useful Links All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: